This is a White Man who gets it

Ha.....the old "your a racist" card..........

That doesn't work any longer.........

You might have better luck with the other phony chant...."hands up, don't shoot"

You are the race baiter.

I'm wondering if you could make that sentence any more racist. Nope, I think you covered it. It's not something you have 'proof' of and you know that. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Ha.....the old "your a racist" card..........

That doesn't work any longer.........

You might have better luck with the other phony chant...."hands up, don't shoot"

You are the race baiter. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You're, you fucking imbecile. At least write the goddamn word correctly. You don't get to say what works and what doesn't. We might have all had better luck if your dad had just pulled out and shot you on the bathroom floor of that Wendy's bathroom, but we all have a cross to bear.

Anything else, douche?
  • DSK
  • 04-16-2015, 06:57 PM
This precludes you from any further discussions. Want proof? Go ask the average black man. I'm sure he'll be glad to tell you just how fucking stupid you are. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That would only be anecdotal evidence. The link should connect to a well designed study of a large population.
That would only be anecdotal evidence. The link should connect to a well designed study of a large population. Originally Posted by DSK
Go ask 10K black men. There's your study.
  • DSK
  • 04-16-2015, 09:37 PM
Go ask 10K black men. There's your study. Originally Posted by WombRaider
No, it isn't. You made the assertion, you produce the study. You have the burden of proof.