William F. Buckley's National Review rejects Trump ... In a BIG way!

Then you were lying when you said you opposed lying. Typical partisan hack, AssupLiar. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You're delusional for a change.

Chapter and verse cocksucker.
Notice how JL is dodging again?
You're delusional for a change.

Chapter and verse cocksucker. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh. So you never said that it not ok to lie. Hmmm . . . I could have sworn you once said it is not ok to lie. But now you support lying, if it benefits you. In other words, you are a partisan, political hypocrite. AssupHypocrite. Yep.
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2016, 07:33 AM
Oh. So you never said that it not ok to lie. Hmmm . . . I could have sworn you once said it is not ok to lie. But now you support lying, if it benefits you. In other words, you are a partisan, political hypocrite. AssupHypocrite. Yep. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You lie and distort all the time old man...so please save us the lecture.
This National Revue thing has devastated the Trump campaign.

I'm watching CNN right now, and he has taken a commanding lead in Iowa, and increased his lead in New Hampshire.

The Neocons, Rinos, and "established" Republicans still don't get it.
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2016, 08:21 AM

I'm watching CNN right now, and he has taken a commanding lead in Iowa, and increased his lead in New Hampshire.

The Neocons, Rinos, and "established" Republicans still don't get it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Exactly the Tea Party insurgency on the right and the Occupy Wall Street on the left is a major factor in both parties. Be interesting to see how this plays out in the general election.
Oh. So you never said that it not ok to lie. Hmmm . . . I could have sworn you once said it is not ok to lie. But now you support lying, if it benefits you. In other words, you are a partisan, political hypocrite. AssupHypocrite. Yep. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Your stupid idiot mind tricks will not work on me...

I do not condone lying.

But I also vote.

You're logic is totally fucked up. Kinda like your bus station blowjob kiosk.
  • DSK
  • 01-24-2016, 01:49 PM

The Neocons, Rinos, and "established" Republicans still don't get it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You are exactly right. The same yahoos who thought they could hurt Mr. Trump don't know how irrelevant they are after leading the Republican party to defeat after defeat on virtually every social issue of the past 20 years.

Change is needed.

Mr. Trump senses that.
Your stupid idiot mind tricks will not work on me...

I do not condone lying.

But I also vote.

You're logic is totally fucked up. Kinda like your bus station blowjob kiosk. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You do not condone lying, yet you actively support Obama and Hillary. And then you say my logic is fucked up.

You're a riot, AssupHypocrite!
Enjoy, chucklehead.