Encounter- Robbed by SexyGabrielle

All valid points. On the other hand, it's Gabby so probably true. Originally Posted by Robertw0201
Hi PF……

elg……
You're confusing me with Rainbird. Keep your mandles straight.
You're confusing me with Rainbird. Keep your mandles straight. Originally Posted by Robertw0201
rain is a burnt White Knight,

so who ya a mandle for Mam ???
as your wording looks to say I'm another gal
You're confusing me with Rainbird. Keep your mandles straight. Originally Posted by Robertw0201
Really?

Rainbird just lets PF use his account when she wants to. Y’all are just a straight up mandle.

elg…..
All valid points. On the other hand, it's Gabby so probably true. Originally Posted by Robertw0201
But never would happen if he had a brain

Fuckin elg

Teach him
Really?

Rainbird just lets PF use his account when she wants to. Y’all are just a straight up mandle.

elg….. Originally Posted by elghund
DUMPED I'm told, true or not rain was flushed like a used condom time will tell
Really?

elg….. Originally Posted by elghund
I think you put too much emphasis on join date. I've been hobbying since pre aspd days...like body rub ads in the back of freetime, lol.

But if I were gonna be a mandle at least associate me with a hot hooker whose calfs are smaller than mine.
I think you put too much emphasis on join date. I've been hobbying since pre aspd days...like body rub ads in the back of freetime, lol.

But if I were gonna be a mandle at least associate me with a hot hooker whose calfs are smaller than mine. Originally Posted by Robertw0201
So, what do young cattle have to do with mandles?

But if I were gonna be a mandle at least associate me with a hot hooker whose calfs are smaller than mine. Originally Posted by Robertw0201
now that is funny BUT

So we who not but not who for yet Mam
Let’s see……

You left money in an unlocked car, for an unknown person to come and take it. Something NOBODY in their right mind would do.

Then you claim that she won’t provide service, while you have no proof she took the money, and not someone else……..then you conveniently find ECCIE to file this report…….

Since there are so many red flags waving with this whole thing, the two possible conclusions are that this is a mandle dissing a competitor, or you may be a fucking idiot.

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
mmmm and would be if I remember right her 1st

so I'll go with not true. its a fake Gabby report

back to mandles, It seems MANY of the mandles are being started to protect the Mandle/s that got PA. Saying your not one dos not cut it.

going by post so far, you are a mandle to protect a mandle or a mandle of a new player in the mandle game.

time will tell
ops forgot Same gal/s think they need a mandle for each city in Upset NY LOL just sayin
Of course if it is a fake report, it would only work because it's completely plausible...
Of course if it is a fake report, it would only work because it's completely plausible... Originally Posted by Robertw0201
leaving money in a car for unknown to get is not plausible

Hell if you smoke and lock car but left a pack in view, ya going to have a broken window DUH

So Who in there right mind would leave money in a unlocked car? even if hidden.

nope not buying " plausible" Mam
Plausible as in her taking money in advance and then bailing on an appointment. As to the specifics, yeah seems sketchy.
Plausible as in her taking money in advance and then bailing on an appointment. As to the specifics, yeah seems sketchy. Originally Posted by Robertw0201
nothing in ops story of paypal or grab n dash Mam

so nothing in this threAD seems Plausible to me Mam
Well at least she is t begging for money on Twitter anymore. It’s a definite turn off.