Thinking of coming to Houston.. Need HONEST opinions!!

OP, which one is you in the signature pic?
The fat one
After reading this threAD, I can't believe people in Arkansas actually pay an overweight 50 year old to rub used bacon grease on them and jerk them off. And they actually pay $140 to have that done in a bikini? And they have to pay $20 extra to see more fat?

This really is a great country...you can literally make money doing anything.

And if you are not ashamed of your size, why do you have a picture of a chick half your size and half your age in your signature line?
And if you are not ashamed of your size, why do you have a picture of a chick half your size and half your age in your signature line? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
"Marketing" aka "bait and switch" .... "It's elementary" on here.

How many times has an obese provider aka rub lady gotten on here and blasted folks (including me) for calling them out on their "advertised" weight .... and there are always those hobbyists who post reviews regurgitating their "advertised" weight ....?

She doesn't want "honesty" ... she is seeking "confirmation"!
Well, you have to admit that pick #5 on her showcase is pretty funny. Who the fuck is that person? It's obviously not the OP.
OP - I don't think you should come to Texas.

I don't think you will do well - not because of your size/weight. There are plenty of guys (including me) who love curvy, bbw girls etc. etc..

However, I don't think you will have many people wanting to see you for a rub at those rates. There are plenty of girls who do FS for that...

Just my opinion...hope that helps...
Funny.....her NO review is a guy from Laffy.

If a Laffy guy gives her a NO, Houston guys will flame her.

Them Ark dudes must be desperate.

Date: Mid-September
Provider: Chelle
Phone: 501-554-9971
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://littlerock.backpage.com/Femal...ied-34/5571351
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Rodney Parham
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Massage, HJ
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: 250
Hair Length and Color: Dark short hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Her pics are quite outdated, she was much older in person. Quite curvy.
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by Indy2014
Bingo!!!

"Physical Description: Her pics are quite outdated, she was much older in person. ....

......Quite curvy."

But she's exactly "170" ..... Yea, buddy!
(Biting my lip, and my fingers are a-itchin)
Curvy = Fat

Move on. Next.
I like curvy / fat whores...hey they need love too...
Sweethearts why don't you look at updated reviews and weight doesn't matter it's about how you carry it..I have DD titties that are perfect and a beautiful bubble round bubble butt that is sexy as hell! I've been doing NOTHING but Nuru's for the last 3 years (4-5 a day) with 80% at least repeat clients so I KNOW I'm a sexy mf and I KNOW my skills are on point and I KNOW I will rock Houston socks off when I get there! Too bad you guys are too stupid and shallow to see a good thing when it comes your way! Like I said that's going to be your loss!
And my pics are all up to date
  • bbkid
  • 11-30-2016, 07:20 AM
Like I said that's going to be your loss! Originally Posted by Italianbeauty4u
We'll manage.
And the signature line u idiots, is just to show how the massage is done because most people don't know what a Nuru is! Well I've already got some pm me for prebooks so looks like you guys are WRONG! I know what I have to offer and it's worth EVERY bit what I charge. So ur negativity us not going to deter me from coming and having a great time while I'm there. Just saw a guy from Houston in Little Rock and he freaking LOVED me! So shame on u guys...u didn't have to be assholes in giving me your opinions..you could have been gentlemen about it but you did nothing but make me want to come more! Have a wonderful day! I have slidding to do now! Tata