Report: NSA Secretly Collecting Phone Records Of All U.S. Verizon Calls

The UNALIAR at his best. I think he's still jerking off to videotapes of Nixon's impeachment trial.
Hanoi Jane, I don't think I have ever supported the patriot act. Got a link? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You've never opposed ANYTHING Obama has done, including implement the Patriot Act. You are 100% all Obama, all the time, which includes the Patriot Act.

You can lie, but you can't hide, EvaEkim!

You can lie, but you can't hide, EvaEkim! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Spoken by the same, self admitted liar who openly admitted to the following:

"I lied!"

It appears that Hanoi James is trying his best to keep his "liar" competition to a minimum.
You've never opposed ANYTHING Obama has done, including implement the Patriot Act. You are 100% all Obama, all the time, which includes the Patriot Act.

You can lie, but you can't hide, EvaEkim! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Wrong again Hanoi, biggest share of my comments are to ridicule the silly shit posted by the Obie haters. Making fun of this drivel is not supporting all things Obama .It is like saying you are 100% anti Obama ,Are you? Lets see your spin on that.
Nope. Not 100% anti anything. I'm 100% pro-Constitutional Liberty. That means I am opposed to Obama's policies about 98% of the time. And I oppose the Republicans almost as much.

You, however, EvaEkim, are ALWAYS on Obama's side, no matter what. You are a liberal Obamaton. You can deny it, but we all know it's a fact. You have never criticized Obama for anything, but you will criticize anyone who criticizes Obama for anything, and everything.

Obamaton, EvaEkim. Ordinary Obamaton.
  • CJ7
  • 06-09-2013, 09:16 PM
Nope. Not 100% anti anything. I'm 100% pro-Constitutional Liberty. That means I am opposed to Obama's policies about 98% of the time. And I oppose the Republicans almost as much.

You, however, EvaEkim, are ALWAYS on Obama's side, no matter what. You are a liberal Obamaton. You can deny it, but we all know it's a fact. You have never criticized Obama for anything, but you will criticize anyone who criticizes Obama for anything, and everything.

Obamaton, EvaEkim. Ordinary Obamaton. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

like you were 100% pro Constitutional liberty when you gave Ronmey a pass for stomping all over the 2nd amendment when he was the Gov, just because IYO he was the lesser evil during the campaign?

youre 100% pure bullshit, driven by partisan rhetoric, spin, and often lies.

be proud.
I didn't give Romney a pass, my little moronic friend. I opposed Romney.

Obamaton, EvaEkim. Ordinary Obamaton. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Hanoi Jane, I an always against your anti American bull shit and it usually always is against our country our government against the president. You have nothing positive to say so I am against you. So stick it and find something good about the USA besides you right to bitch about everything. You are a Wichita whine man to the core. Sorry Hanoi you loose again.
Hanoi Jane, I an always against your anti American bull shit and it usually always is against our country our government against the president. You have nothing positive to say so I am against you. So stick it and find something good about the USA besides you right to bitch about everything. You are a Wichita whine man to the core. Sorry Hanoi you loose again. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

+1,000,000
So I am anti American because I criticize the government. How much sense does that make? Let's ask Hillary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0
COG; when Glen Beck and Daniel Ellsberg agree you know you are with good company; the Obamatards on ECCIE just look foolish defending Obama and attacking those who stand for liberty.
COG; when Glen Beck and Daniel Ellsberg agree you know you are with good company; the Obamatards on ECCIE just look foolish defending Obama and attacking those who stand for liberty. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Glenn Beck + Daniel Ellsberg + Hanoi (cog) = Nothing
  • CJ7
  • 06-10-2013, 11:01 AM
I didn't give Romney a pass, my little moronic friend. I opposed Romney. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

yes you did ... either youre lying or your memory is shorter than your pecker

I railed against Willard placing a ban on assault weapons and you didn't even flinch ... regardless if you supported him with your vote or not you deemed him a the lesser evil of the two candidates.. FACT.
I've worked for two cellular companies. The only thing worse than the gov't is bored Lvl. 2+ Tech Support.

Yes. they can read your MMS/SMS quite easily. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Tier II+'s aren't the only one. Only pay-for-scrubs SpySherr noobtardage can't remote install. And if you can't force a gmail account these days to get a real digi off of a gv #, then you clearly don't lift, bro.

NSA is just trollin'. That's all.
Wow, Cyborg makes an appearance!
I got no idea what you said, but welcome to the mudhole anyway LOL!