Louisiana Gov says they will arrest Westboro Baptist protesters

The fact you took the time to make that, is extremely troubling. You're a real sicko. Why don't you go find another stinky-ass pussy to fuck.

"I must admit I have limited opportunities and a finite budget and must act accordingly."
Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're revealing your feelings of inadequacy, and it's duly noted that you lack the skill and aptitude to duplicate the image in your lifetime, let alone in a few minutes, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You're revealing your feelings of inadequacy, and it's duly noted that you lack the skill and aptitude to duplicate the image in your lifetime, let alone in a few minutes, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why in the name of Zeus' butthole would I ever want to duplicate that image? Are you really boasting about that? Jesus Christ. That's a thin string you're hanging by.
  • DSK
  • 07-29-2015, 11:44 AM
Why in the name of Zeus' butthole would I ever want to duplicate that image? Are you really boasting about that? Jesus Christ. That's a thin string you're hanging by. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're revealing your feelings of inadequacy, and it's duly noted that you lack the skill and aptitude to duplicate the image in your lifetime, let alone in a few minutes, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Typical JL comment, parroting IBIdiot.
Why in the name of Zeus' butthole would I ever want to duplicate that image? Are you really boasting about that? Jesus Christ. That's a thin string you're hanging by. Originally Posted by WombRaider
As mentioned earlier, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, your feelings of inadequacy are duly noted.

I B Idiot Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, you are, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
Sure IFFYtard, we believe you..... Originally Posted by shanm
I'll get a posthole digger to scrap that turd out of your tooth... You're Welcome
You're revealing your feelings of inadequacy, and it's duly noted that you lack the skill and aptitude to duplicate the image in your lifetime, let alone in a few minutes, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by DSK
Let the record show, I don't want to duplicate the image. In this lifetime or the next.