"Cut It" by OT Genasis

LMAO ! She didn't even have a car !

Hey nothing is really free and paying for sex is at least an honest way to play ! Price discussion is never ending and I hate to haggle it totally kills the attraction. I'll see who is in my price range and sometimes splurge. If a lady said to me she has a special and suddenly is in my price range that wouldn't hurt my feelings LOL. I have to have a budget otherwise I would be broke with no money for the other things I like to do. I can pay more but I'm not going to and she could charge less but she isn't going to, guess we won't be seeing each other .

Move on and find another hot ( hot to you ) girl who is in your price range. Originally Posted by playerplano
I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's easy to call other people cheap when you never pay for anything that cost a lot of money.

A simple solution : If you do not like a providers rates, find a provider with rates which are in line with your budget/expectations or go for the civilian option. Originally Posted by shortblkguy
What he said
The hobby is a luxury, a HOBBY. If you want to partake..you pay luxury prices. This is not the Vagina flea market.

Find someone in your price range and have fun...if not, save your pennies and see someone else. It's not rocket science. I think you guys forget, that most of us spend at least half of our donation on a hotel or incall to take care of you. Get over it and stop whinning.. it is not attractive.
The hobby is a luxury, a HOBBY. If you want to partake..you pay luxury prices. This is not the Vagina flea market.

Find someone in your price range and have fun...if not, save your pennies and see someone else. It's not rocket science. I think you guys forget, that most of us spend at least half of our donation on a hotel or incall to take care of you. Get over it and stop whinning.. it is not attractive. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2016, 01:14 PM
The hobby is a luxury, a HOBBY. If you want to partake..you pay luxury prices. This is not the Vagina flea market. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I agree but you must have a luxury looks, pussy,attitude,service for starters and the great thing about it, I/We/The men decide on who's worth it and who's not.

I thought the flea market comparison was funny but it can be kinda the same lol
Speaking of flea market, sometimes it's fun once in a while to see what's on display in the flea market. I've run across a hidden gem in the flea market where she could easily be charging more for her services, but do I tell her?? Absolutely not, why you ask, it's not my place to meddle with her business model.
I agree but you must have a luxury looks, pussy,attitude,service for starters and the great thing about it, I/We/The men decide on who's worth it and who's not.

I thought the flea market comparison was funny but it can be kinda the same lol Originally Posted by BLM69

Just like WE decide if we want to spend our time and Vaginas with you. A gentleman can flash all the cash he wants...but in the long run, if a lady feels like he is a jerk or could be a problem, it is not really hard to say, "No, thank you."

It is all subjective...Someone who may be "worth it" to you.. may not be "worth it" to someone else. That is why guys complaining about prices is not productive. You deciding that someone isn't worth it..means nothing in the grand scheme of things.. someone else out there would pay her double for her time.
Even if things that are being said are true, women don't pay for shit. Things that are expensive, they get it from guys. The only thing they ever pay for that cost a lot are prom and wedding dresses. Oh, wait. They don't pay for that, either. Dad does.

Everything that is expensive is paid for by men. Based on this, women have no real sense of the value of money.

I mean, I love you ladies, but come on. Let's keep it real here. You all live in easy times.

Just be a little hot aaaand, life is easy.
Entities charge the rate they believe they can obtain, be it doctors, lawyers, providers, computer programmers or companies for their products , and if consumers do not believe the product is worth the cost then they are free to select other product/services or the producer of the item may lower the cost. Basic economics. Speak with your dollars and see the providers who fit your budget but do not expect providers to lower their rates unless they feel the need to do so.
Even if things that are being said are true, women don't pay for shit. Things that are expensive, they get it from guys. The only thing they ever pay for that cost a lot are prom and wedding dresses. Oh, wait. They don't pay for that, either. Dad does.

Everything that is expensive is paid for by men. Based on this, women have no real sense of the value of money.

I mean, I love you ladies, but come on. Let's keep it real here. You all live in easy times.

Just be a little hot aaaand, life is easy. Originally Posted by Randall Creed

You are so full of shit... lol.

I have been the sole provider of my family from the beginning. Trust me...that shit is expensive. I pay for everything I need or want. Unless, of course, it is a gift and well I am sure that you don't pay for your own gifts either.

You REALLY need to get out and meet some ladies who actually take care of their shit and maybe you wouldn't be so jaded.

Luv ya!

I have been the sole provider of my family from the beginning. Trust me...that shit is expensive. I pay for everything I need or want. Unless, of course, it is a gift and well I am sure that you don't pay for your own gifts either.

You REALLY need to get out and meet some ladies who actually take care of their shit and maybe you wouldn't be so jaded.

Luv ya! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I honestly think he wishes he was born a woman

Luv ya! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Heh.

Well, there are exceptions. I'm proud of you.

I honestly think he wishes he was born a woman Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Lol. If I were a woman, I'd be so hot right now. Maybe we could have a lesbo 3-way.
Lol OP
Providers, listen to that song. That's what us hobbyists think of your prices. Originally Posted by tornado82
These songs are more fitting.