Syracuse guys - Saige birthday party

• Saige
  • 01-16-2014, 01:00 AM
whats the criteria for being apart of tomorrows fun? Originally Posted by flanker2120

WTF my smart phone is being crazy!
I sent u a pm. . . Actually a few bc my phone is bugging out lol
the nerdy guy with the small dick Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Calculations indicate the size to be within average range

WTF my smart phone is being crazy!
I sent u a pm. . . Actually a few bc my phone is bugging out lol Originally Posted by Saige
Haha yup I got them I tried to send a reply but you inbox in full. For some reason I was thinking 9/930 tonight so a rain check for next time indeed.
please show your support everyone by voting this the threAD of the week.
voting is simple and only takes a few seconds. so please help the winner get that trip to Disneyland
You got my VOTE !!! Why cannt all girls be like Saige ???
  • Saige
  • 01-16-2014, 04:45 PM
Awe guys!!!
you crack me up!
Awe guys!!!
you crack me up! Originally Posted by Saige
I'll vote for Saige as soon as she writes her own review of the DP party
  • Saige
  • 01-17-2014, 06:06 PM
I'll vote for Saige as soon as she writes her own review of the DP party Originally Posted by gaijin1969
Alas I can't even do so bc no one could come... or flaked out. :'(
I think we need t organize one in Buffalo for her!
  • Saige
  • 01-17-2014, 07:07 PM
I think we need t organize one in Buffalo for her! Originally Posted by justforfun14213
I think you know me too well!!
cum on buffalo gents.... you know I luv you loooong time!
Wat abot the northface jacket? http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=950841

Saige, you are fun, but, I just don't see how 250 each to gangbang you is a good deal!? Your regular rate is less than that. It's actually a worse deal, considering each guy may have some "stand around stroking dick time", and overall have less skin time than normal. I think this is just greed talking. GPS is setting in quick. I mean you stood to earn 750 an hour vs 200 an hour; I get it, but damn!!!

I've heard the argument before, "I'm providing a once in a lifetime" experience and thus should be compensated accordingly. Really, what's the difference between 2-3 dicks alternating inside of you versus 1 king ding-a-ling who pounds you into oblivion for an hour?? Seems like same amount of "in dick time" to me.

Ijs
  • Saige
  • 01-17-2014, 08:04 PM
Saige, you are fun, but, I just don't see how 250 each to gangbang you is a good deal!? Your regular rate is less than that. It's actually a worse deal, considering each guy may have some "stand around stroking dick time", and overall have less skin time than normal. I think this is just greed talking. GPS is setting in quick. I mean you stood to earn 750 an hour vs 200 an hour; I get it, but damn!!!

I've heard the argument before, "I'm providing a once in a lifetime" experience and thus should be compensated accordingly. Really, what's the difference between 2-3 dicks alternating inside of you versus 1 king ding-a-ling who pounds you into oblivion for an hour?? Seems like same amount of "in dick time" to me.

Ijs Originally Posted by ScrewOnFirstDate
Just say whatever you want. Regardless of screening... it's still me vs multiple men. Which could turn on me.
And it's multi hour. Reg rates are 150hhr/200hr.
Less risk in getting my ass beat.
So you don't like it.. don't do it. IJS
  • Saige
  • 01-17-2014, 08:09 PM
And at 3 guys... there shouldnt be any stand around sick time as I have 3 holes. I'm by no means greedy. That's a damned nice opportunity. Besides... if a dude has a dick touching sick
  • Saige
  • 01-17-2014, 08:45 PM
And at 3 guys... there shouldnt be any stand around sick time as I have 3 holes. I'm by no means greedy. That's a damned nice opportunity. Besides... if a dude has a dick touching Dick Issue he shouldn't be involved any ways