Whore Poll

• WTF
  • 01-16-2014, 08:07 AM
He makes a valid point... What is stupid is that you call others what you want..

Then try to govern others behavior on what they call others..

Now that is stupid.

Fwiw, when you say "peace out" or "goodnight" on a thread, that means you leave it. But we all know you nwver do.. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Olivia cries about women calling other women whores , all the while calling other women whores!

I seriously think there is something wrong with her brain....
I wouldn't kiss that haughty whore`s ass. Until you agree with her, she's going to lash out at you.

I know huh? Fml
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

I don't notice her kissing anyone's ass let alone mine. And I didn't lash out at her.

He makes a valid point... What is stupid is that you call others what you want..

Then try to govern others behavior on what they call others..

Now that is stupid.

Fwiw, when you say "peace out" or "goodnight" on a thread, that means you leave it. But we all know you nwver do.. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

No, good night means just that: I'm signing off for the evening.

Uhmmm, I actually have heard the word whore used in a friendly manner, also jokingly by friends and erotically by lovers. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69

I think whatever floats one’s sexual boat is a different matter. I personally do not allow it, but what is a turn on to me might turn you off so there you have it. My point is using the word whore or slut as a “joke” amongst women is something I don’t do. Invariably it ends up hurting someone.

It's still just a word and only an insecure person would allow a word to define them. Regardless of what we choose to do socially or for a living. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69

No, it isn’t. It is a world that females use to ostracize other females. If you’ve never been a victim of it I’m happy for you. I’ve said all this before on the other threads, but it doesn’t happen to matter if you are sexually active or not to be ostracized and demeaned by others by the label whore. You, just like anybody are entitled to your opinions, but let’s hope you never have a girl that is thrown out of all the clicks at school because she’s labeled a whore or worse labeled a whore because of you.
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2014, 11:54 AM
[/COLORYou, just like anybody are entitled to your opinions, but let’s hope you never have a girl that is thrown out of all the clicks at school because she’s labeled a whore or worse labeled a whore because of you.[/FONT] Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Finally we get to the bottom of this crazy bullshit! Olivia got excluded from all the popular groups in high school because she was thought a whore. Poor girl has been traumatized! Olivia go see a shrink about your problem and quit projecting you whore complex on a hooker board.
And here I thought it was because she's ordinary, tepid, and squat.. Go figure.
I've made a comment, or two, on other threads about the word whore and its usage.

I just happened to be on the SWOP Chicago website and found something that might prove to be of interest to everyone reading about the word "whore", etc.

http://redlightchicago.wordpress.com...o-sex-workers/

It's an article on how to be an ally to sex workers.

I liked post number 4, though:

Watch Your Language. Cracking jokes or using derogatory terms such as “hooker”, “whore”, “slut”, or “ho” is not acceptable. While some sex workers have “taken back” these words and use them among themselves, they are usually used to demean sex workers when spoken by outsiders.
###

This is just a simple statement that pretty much sums it up for me.

I'm completely fine with women, and men, using the term "whore" as a word of empowerment but I sincerely believe that works with just a small community of like-minded folks.

I don't like being referred to as a "whore". Period. Never did. But there are other words in that lexicon that I'm not fond of, either.

Guess that it's past time to comment on that other topic about the use of the word "courtesan"!

Best,
Elisabeth
Finally we get to the bottom of this crazy bullshit! Olivia got excluded from all the popular groups in high school because she was thought a whore. Poor girl has been traumatized! Olivia go see a shrink about your problem and quit projecting you whore complex on a hooker board. Originally Posted by WTF
Sigh - you always stick up for the underdog. Are we to assume it's because you were bullied? I can see that.
Sigh - you always stick up for the underdog. Are we to assume it's because you were bullied? I can see that. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
You must have intimidated him. Poor boy.
And here I thought it was because she's ordinary, tepid, and squat.. Go figure. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
And what are you? Super model? Bevel head? Sap sucker? I'll give you the latter 2.
LOLZ!
I feel icky...thanks for all the kind notes...sorry that my PMs were filled most of the day...50 limit :-(
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2014, 08:27 PM

I'm completely fine with women, and men, using the term "whore" as a word of empowerment but I sincerely believe that works with just a small community of like-minded folks.

I don't like being referred to as a "whore". Period. Never did. But there are other words in that lexicon that I'm not fond of, either.

Guess that it's past time to comment on that other topic about the use of the word "courtesan"!

Best,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Are we not a small community of like minded folks?
^please.. don't..

You're making too much sense...
Somebody asked a question about.....What is her problem ? Not sure but apparently A LOT !!!
Are we not a small community of like minded folks? Originally Posted by WTF
No, maybe a small community, but not like minded.
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2014, 08:23 AM
No, maybe a small community, but not like minded. Originally Posted by bambino
I'm guessing most of the guys are here for what they consider is good pussy and the ladies are looking for good money/dick.

A couple of the Pittsburgh guys are looking for both.