What’s the deal with showering? Question for the guys :)

I ask my gentlemen visitors to shower and wash his hands. Even if you took a shower before he left. What if you farted on the way? This is a great question.
I ask my gentlemen visitors to shower and wash his hands. Even if you took a shower before he left. What if you farted on the way? This is a great question. Originally Posted by moneykavega$
AHHH the kind of fart you are referring to is called a SHART ! lol
Who’s to say they don’t fart from the shower to the bed?
SBD lol
On my way back, I realized why - I had BBQ for lunch and that DAMN onion smell! Originally Posted by nothingtolose
Onions can definitely be a problem. Better to give them up for a day or two before a session, and watch out for ways they can sneak in, like salsa for example.

And even one little toxic fart can definitely wreck your minty freshness in the land down under. You can always carry antiseptic wet wipes and stop off at a public restroom before the session if you have an O-ring breach on the drive over.

If you can't make it from the lady's shower to her bed without blasting your horn, then you might want to examine your diet.
I ask my gentlemen visitors to shower and wash his hands. Even if you took a shower before he left. What if you farted on the way? This is a great question. Originally Posted by moneykavega$
Damn you're sexy!!! If you cum to Austin I will be more than happy to shower twice using some Kiehls's Ultimate Man Body Scrub Soap when I see you!!
If you ask for a out call from a provider... should the provider shower too in your out call just like they are suggesting men to do so?
Onions, garlic, asparagus and other pungent foods MUST be avoided a day or two before a session. And if you hobby too often, you should permanently change your diet. That goes for the ladies too. The story about the guy eating onion bbq and not getting GFE cuts both ways. Girls need to avoid these foods too. (Unless they are on vacation from work.)
LMAO, some funny shit...barump bump.
Today is my bath day whether I need it or not!
I've started pouring gasoline on my junk before sex to make sure I'm extra clean.
Hope you don't smoke? Ouch.......
Hope you don't smoke? Ouch....... Originally Posted by winn dixie

Only if I want it extra extra clean!
I sure will. I am supposed to be coming sometime in October. I can't wait. I really miss Austin.

QUOTE=Little Monster;1060895936]Damn you're sexy!!! If you cum to Austin I will be more than happy to shower twice using some Kiehls's Ultimate Man Body Scrub Soap when I see you!! [/QUOTE]
I don’t care if I run over! Take the shower if it’s offered & wash your junk. You’ll get a much better outcum.
I actually stopped a guy from showering the other day. He smelled really good and I like it when guys smell like guys. Of course I told him if we got into it and he did need one, we could jump in together. But he didn’t.

I understand the need for proper hygiene but sometime hosing someone down seems too clinical for me.