How many providers barter or have bartered

• grean
  • 06-14-2017, 10:03 AM
How about bartering for (edit by Namssa) Originally Posted by deskpro27
Where is NYr to shut this thread down?
Probably corny and never needed, but I can do anything bicycle related (repairs, etc), and limited medical stuff. 🚲
Wish I could find a girl that needed auto repairs! Would help me as I can't sneak cash out as easy anymore. I work automotive all day
Probably corny and never needed, but I can do anything bicycle related (repairs, etc), and limited medical stuff. 🚲 Originally Posted by TexasJoe
Junes, just stay on your regular 1310 / 96.7 ticket stuff. Yes, you rode across the country but you make 6 figures. Don't lowball these people. Just pay the going rate. (PS, Liked your stories out at training camp in Oxnard.)
I know Anhellica barters. Check out her showcase on what she'll barter for.
I have for my other businesses a few times. It was great!

Once for this job and he bailed on the job because he found out I was a hooker.(some remodeling work in my bathroom, ran an add on CL) We made a deal and he didn't stick to it because he was mad at the hook thing. It was none of his business, it was a business arrangement, period. He finally Googled my hook number about three weeks in and found my hook ads.

I mean.... my ad title was "Lay my Floor and I'll Lay You", what did he expect? Miss Virgin wholesome gal? LOL

I do have a barter list going but nobody follows through they just ask whats on the list... Its power tools and aftermarket car mods. LOL
What a great idea. And I'm glad to see some ladies open to it.

I have been a certified auto and aircraft mechanic for 20 years. So your car or anything else around the house that you need I can do quickly with the highest degree of quality. The work would come first to assure that you are happy with the service. I am a white 41 year old athletically built professional with impeccable hygiene. PM me ladies if you need anything and let's barter!
Bartering is just a woman's way of haggling.

Oh, you don't want to pay $1,200 for car repairs, huh??

Don't wanna spend $600 for a new A/C??

But when a guy wants a special or whatever, he's a sleaze bag or, or, or...cheap bastard, for trying to negotiate??

Come on, ladies. When you want to 'barter', you're just admitting that spending a lot of money for something sucks.

Well, how do you think WE feel spending money in the hobby???

Just saying. Originally Posted by Randall Creed

I think it's actually a way for a client to be able to justify an expense in his personal life, or maybe even with something he already has, or can do/will get at cost.

And in return the provider makes an arrangement that is usually better than her standard rates.

Like right now the main thing I would need is a car jack and a full size tire for my car.

(Had a flat recently, and realized that my car didn't come with a jack and has the standard donut. I've almost always had a full sized tire and it sucked when I put on my donut and it was low on air.
  • BLM69
  • 08-02-2017, 07:41 AM
I know Anhellica barters. Check out her showcase on what she'll barter for. Originally Posted by Gatsby.Hobbyist
She has a long list that she's willing to barter for
Bartering is just a woman's way of haggling.

Oh, you don't want to pay $1,200 for car repairs, huh??

Don't wanna spend $600 for a new A/C??

But when a guy wants a special or whatever, he's a sleaze bag or, or, or...cheap bastard, for trying to negotiate??

Come on, ladies. When you want to 'barter', you're just admitting that spending a lot of money for something sucks.

Well, how do you think WE feel spending money in the hobby???

Just saying. Originally Posted by Randall Creed

Funny the barter system had been around as long as whoring and in all industries...

You just sound like jaded whiner because you have to pay for pussy.

Just saying.
I've done it with several things. Laptops, concert tickets, suite tickets, Cowboys game tickets, and a few other things. I just got two more Bruno Mars tickets lol.
I'll definitely Barter for things or services that I'm in need of.
  • BLM69
  • 08-02-2017, 02:32 PM
I think it's actually a way for a client to be able to justify an expense in his personal life, or maybe even with something he already has, or can do/will get at cost.

And in return the provider makes an arrangement that is usually better than her standard rates.

Like right now the main thing I would need is a car jack and a full size tire for my car.

(Had a flat recently, and realized that my car didn't come with a jack and has the standard donut. I've almost always had a full sized tire and it sucked when I put on my donut and it was low on air. Originally Posted by tntangie
Most of the cars don't have room for full size tires, a lot of manufacturers are not even putting spares no more, you get a can of fix a flat. No lie
Most of the cars don't have room for full size tires, a lot of manufacturers are not even putting spares no more, you get a can of fix a flat. No lie Originally Posted by BLM69
Mine actually does have room. This first flat in it was like shrapnel. Big slice going straight inside it.

Funny the barter system had been around as long as whoring and in all industries...

You just sound like jaded whiner because you have to pay for pussy.

Just saying. Originally Posted by ElleW
Heh.

I can fuck women your age for free. Instead, I prefer to pay hot 20-year olds.