SHE FINALY DID IT. LOLABREA's MEW SHOWCASE

[QUOTE=Lolabrea01;1054984436]there is no winning here... you are a troll on a board and that is all you will ever be...

okay fine confession time... im busted..... yes I am really 56 years old!!! and I made A honor roll in third grade then dropped out....

anything else? rude insults? I know you are jobless and have nothing better to do than make new handles and be a bully......

continue to support me by posting on this thread about..... bump away my friend.... the more you bump the more free advertising..... bump my jobless, nothing better to do friend....[/QUOTE
That's what i say girl. All press is good press. Good or Bad.:-)
Pssst ... No taint ... Originally Posted by pyramider

pyramider,

So when the thread seems already tainted enough you decide to not taint it yourself?

:wiggle
This took such a quick left lmfao, but maybe I'm just jealous I don't have any outspoken white knights but it gets annoying when white knights post these threads. But those pics are amazing!!! Who took them?
Nice photos!!!
You clearly don't know when to stop. I do not advertise here, nor do I care to.

Perhaps you should be spending more time in the gym? Losing that gut might help your bottom line, hun.

Shall we continue?

Love,
BitchTits

Tits,
That was not friendly. It was unnecessarily rude.
Torito
Originally Posted by BitchTits
It might have been unfriendly and rude, but it was necessary.

Carry on, Dorito!

No Tits, it is never necessary.
Torito
gotta either be a Troll or "Shep" :-)
Hey Lola we should have took some sybian pics when I did that review. Love your old pics , love my personal xrated pics I took of u, love your new pics. Keep those pics cumming !!
Thank you all for the great support and rally the emails texts and love on this thread.... Stay tuned for next week's part 2 release and video. ....

Drfwlove is my photographer he is amazing! !

Bt: haven't you racked up enough points to be banned? You sound like a jealous hateful stalker... Why do you waste your time on me? You are delusional to think I'm bbw uneducated and a cougar you need help ..... Please bump my thread all week long I need this thread to be relevant for a few more weeks Thanks babe... marketing 102?
This took such a quick left lmfao, but maybe I'm just jealous I don't have any outspoken white knights but it gets annoying when white knights post these threads. But those pics are amazing!!! Who took them? Originally Posted by dallastxbaby

If you would post taint photos the WKs will line up ... ijs.
Those are great pics Lola! Loving the hot ladies...what a great hobby. Playing with ladies that are just plain hot is one of the reasons I love this hobby. And there are so many in DFW like Lola! I bet you that's a fine kitty to lick too

Bt: haven't you racked up enough points to be banned? You sound like a jealous hateful stalker... Why do you waste your time on me? You are delusional to think I'm bbw uneducated and a cougar you need help ..... Please bump my thread all week long I need this thread to be relevant for a few more weeks Thanks babe... marketing 102? Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
No, not yet. And don't flatter yourself, I am hardly jealous of you. I only replied to this post because I wanted you to know, that we know, you are not pursuing an MBA. That is all. Then you started hurling insults at me, so what's a lady to do?

I am the resounding voice of truth around here. Deal with it.
honestly i couldn't give a shit at all, but because you keep bringing it up..... who the fuck cares if she's getting an mba or not? what difference does it make??, you have peaked my curiosity...i have never seen lolabrea but i don't understand the drama

isn't this a hooker board? last i checked a mba isn't needed for that career choice.
piqued*

I just don't like liars, that's all.
piqued*

I just don't like liars, that's all. Originally Posted by BitchTits
thanks you are correct i am not climbing a mountain...in my haste to post i overlooked that one.

you seem to make this more personal than just a crusade against a so called 'liar' but what the fuck ever, as i said i don't care.

now back to your name calling and bashing. enjoy yourself.
Yeah, we get it… you don't care, that's why you keep posting.