NBA

• boo69
  • 10-02-2012, 12:32 PM
Linux...now we are gonna see a N.F.C. policies...lol that will make us both out of luck..lol just joking everyone
But I want my bragging rights that I sounded nice & edumacated on the tele, & also when she opened the door I looked as harmless as a field mouse so she said okay, & then we got down to business where she proceeded to tell me "no this" "no that" all while checking my fingernails to make sure they're trimmed in case she let's me FIV even though her snatch smell like week old tuna in the sun which really sucks cause she'll only do two positions & one of em leaves me downwind, but anyway she must be hot cause all the other manatees bellow about how she's fast at catching rainbow trout, which reminded me I needed to renew my fishing license, but back on topic did I mention how she's super clean and everything is covered, but get this SHE'LL LET ME DATY without saran wrap, but had finger condoms at the ready, & I have to remember how lucky I am that she agreed to see me cause if her pimps sees me coming out 'big daddy won't be none to please" <did I mention that's a direct quote cause I'm so beneath seeing her as I'm an unedumacated darky with a degree while she was flipping burgers at Jack in the Crack getting picked up by strange men at the bus stop eating their pontchartrain when they go to work while the rottweilers at the door, but that's just geography right, cause she's working in the finest establishment Mr. Siddiqui could built with day laborers btw I need to tell her before I cum so I can pull out & better not get any of that nasty stuff on her cause its totally gross despite the fact when she let my CFIV I swore I pulled a used condom & a pack of Marlboro 100's out of the tightest kitty on the board despite she didn't make a peep when I went four knuckles deep to fish em out, & she upgharged me for fetish cause of it, but she's TOTALLY worth it cause remember she doesn't see night shades when her ringtone is Drizzy, though he's Canadian so that means he's NOT black, but Canadian big difference, & while I should wrap this up she shorted me 25 mins even though she's MSOG but not to 1st timers, but 3/4 of her reviews are from guys who joined 2 days prior/after the review happened....

So what was the point of this story again?

NOTHING!!!! THERE IS NONE!!!

Like this thread.

& remember: Support Black Ass. Cause if you don't who will.... Who will??? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Pure gold! Were the Marlboro's Reds, Lights, or Menthol?
btw
I happen to have a "black ass" .
Why? Why this topic again? Please...we are all human beings. Can't we just get all along with each other? Please don't judge me, I'm a good man and that is what should matter, please!!!
Because of my latest experience, I'm now NBA = Nothing But Asian (LMMFAO!)

TUNKA Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
LMAO
Pure gold! Were the Marlboro's Reds, Lights, or Menthol?
btw
I happen to have a "black ass" . Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
*yawn* i see nothing has changed around these parts... same topic... new guy. same ppl telling new guy how stupid he is. oh the monotony.

moral of the story: dude, do your research before finding a girl AND before posting a thread.
^^^^^
HOLY SHIT!!!
Look who's back. Knew you couldn't resist our charm/wit/humor/depravity/assholery.
Because of my latest experience, I'm now NBA = Nothing But Asian (LMMFAO!)

TUNKA Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Had 2 or 3 Asian providers about two years ago, all three gave lame services, so never bothered with them since. So mijo, should I give Asians another chance? Let me know esse.
^^^^^
HOLY SHIT!!!
Look who's back. Knew you couldn't resist our charm/wit/humor/depravity/assholery. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
clearly i'm as depraved as the rest of you fucktards.... what can i say? There's no other place where I can watch people shoot themselves in the face day after day, there's no way for me to get my fill of utter and complete buffonary without finding myself in a rather compromising position. Yup, I'm back!
  • Trey
  • 10-03-2012, 05:37 PM
Nice to see them boobies again. Welcome back babe.
I hate the NFG chicks. No Fucking Gimps
Quite a few black providers have NBA policies as well.

I'm a fat cracker. Anybody'll see me. Originally Posted by linux
You will have no problem seeing any lady.
Had 2 or 3 Asian providers about two years ago, all three gave lame services, so never bothered with them since. So mijo, should I give Asians another chance? Let me know esse. Originally Posted by joecholo
Dude, TRUTH, I'm in hidding from AsianJJ and KayKay but soon to return. Here's why:
1. KayKay has the most beautiful face in the world
2. KayKay has the most succulent ASS in the world
3. KayKay is a FREAK
4. KayKay is a seductress
5. KayKay is NON-stop
6. KayKay created G.O.D. (LMMFAO)
7. I melt when I see KayKay
8. I ran from KayKay (exhausted) the other day, and needed a week's sebattical. Wed will be 1 week.
9. KayKay is theeeee most beautiful woman in the world
10. AsianJJ is my heart
11. I have not seen a more perfect and beautiful face than AsianJJ
12. I have not seen a more perfect ASS than AsianJJ
13. AsianJJ is my perfect match BCD - exactly what I WANT...my dream
14. AsianJJ is my perfect LUST
15. AsianJJ is a deamon (but looks like a human DOLL) - I'm NOT here for saints
16. AsianJJ created M.A.N. (get my drift...)
17. My dick is aDICKeted to AsianJJ
18. I had to stand up to AsianJJ and tell her NO MORE, Time is UP! I got 'ta go! And hauled ass...once I got home, it took me 7 Days to recover. I'm a recovering Thai-addict.

With that said, I'm going back in...wish me luck.

There are 2 others with them: JolieThai and SodaThai. I can't handle them yet. But, I'm in heaven!