Y no black men??

I used to get aggravated with this type thread because I didn't think they served any useful purpose, especially after a superthread/sticky was created because so many people were tired of the unproductive whining... but assholes kept posting on the subject in general fora anyway (notice, mods, I did not address anyone in particular). Then I realized that such threads are a useful source to tell me which members are idiots (both mongers and providers). Very helpful. Originally Posted by Bobave
So true, probably why after 3+ yrs in the hobby you only have 9 reviews.
I will see any man so long as he can write a complete sentence and complete screening requirements. Sooo... Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Agreed. Only way to not see me is to be a jerk, or come off like you're an obsessive psycho. Other than that, I love playing with most any one.
This what people seldom to ever mention.

Many Races do not like 'The Man' or White Males, as they still refer to Us white males as.

Now this brings me to business. I am discriminated against over and over and over, simply because I am white. I have a Black woman who markets for me in the Houston area and she tells me that more than half her clients she sends me, she has to tell I am a 'Good White Boy' and can be trusted. Her exact words..

So I do get tired of posts like this when people act like every race but Whites, loves everyone and never discriminates.... which is total bullshit!!!
I see anyone who is clean and respectful. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl

me too,
Wow this thread is crazy. As far as all the stats ppl are sharing those stats are from ppl that have reported an STD themselves. There are all kinds of stats on this world wide web saying everything and can twist it how you fill fit to twist it. But honestly someone having 74 reviews and that does BBBJ and DATY on almost all of them really is the one giving these stats? The bottom line is be respectful and clean and most reputable women will see you. The ones that post they don't see AA's or have a strict NBA policy just move on. That's the world we live in when you have ppl still looking at your race versus the person you are.

lol this goes to show you that race is still a touchy subject but remember we are still in Texas it could be worse like Georgia where High School dances in some counties are still divided.

Ultimately there are plenty of providers here that don't care about race at all focus on those and don't focus on the ones that are living in the age where race matters.
It's the provider's body, which happens to be a very personal thing, and it's completely her choice. If she chooses not to see young guys / old guys / black guys / fat guys / hispanic guys, whatever, it is completely her choice, and not your right. This is not some sort of a equal opportunity program. Get over it. There are plenty of fine fine ladies who will be happy to see you. Life is too short to get worked over things like this. Enjoy.
http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2.../18/black-men/

Here "The Honest Courtesan" discussed her feelings about Black Men as clientele.
  • Cave
  • 01-13-2014, 06:37 PM
who gives a fuck...I am AA and I have had no problem finding ladies willing to relieve me of my hard earned $$.
http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2.../18/black-men/

Here "The Honest Courtesan" discussed her feelings about Black Men as clientele. Originally Posted by Rogue_Gent
Well That is still her preference and she does not speak for all providers. Regardless this issue is dead. Get over the white black brown thing and moveon to the only color that makes the world go round "Green" Cash lol or Black (oil) lol.

My belief is that majority of the providers here and anywhere would see you if you approached them in the correct manner regardless of race. Being respectful and not ignorant goes a long way.

My2cents
and I am so done with this topic!
Well That is still her preference and she does not speak for all providers. Regardless this issue is dead. Get over the white black brown thing and moveon to the only color that makes the world go round "Green" Cash lol or Black (oil) lol.

My belief is that majority of the providers here and anywhere would see you if you approached them in the correct manner regardless of race. Being respectful and not ignorant goes a long way.

My2cents
and I am so done with this topic! Originally Posted by Austins1hobby
+1
Unless one were to presume that providers have fewer rights than mongers this search for justification is a redundant fools errand.

Do providers bitch in coed because fewer mongers call them due to their race or even size? Not really.

I recall only once quite some time ago a morbidly obese provider complained in coed that her phone wasn't ringing and she got reamed by several mongers spouting the dangers of obesity instead of any semblance of empathy or pity.

What is the difference between a monger who says he won't book with an AA provider because of preference and a provider who won't book with an AA monger because of preference?

She's renting her body and gambling with her safety, not transferring ownership of retail items.
I well i had this deep well thought out response with with intuitive reflections and personal experience but then my dumb ass computer with a corrupt OS shut it's self off before I could finish and post >_>

so i'ma gonna avoid repeating history

and just give you the very abridge highlighted version which will probably make little sense and confuse everyone

-I wish I was white. I have never liked my dark complexion
-mainstream media society pushes ideal beauty as some tall (5'7+), skinny, white (or very VERY light skinned latina aka "extoic") woman and tall, clean shaven, no chest hair, "ripped", white male, with short hair
-I was called Oreo in high school
-on SD sites most profiles will say they are "open" to literally every other race except AA they will list latina, asian, causaian even "mixed" like your barely acceptable as long as your not 'fully' black (God forbid) or they will straight up say "open" to all races except AA and you can tell from the way they write they believe any AA girl who approaches them will either be "Ghetto" or High drama and High maintenance
- black girls bullied me/hate me ALL my life
-whenever i hear someone say "bitches be crazy" i think they must be talking about a black woman

-white guys are my cat nip I prefer them outside and inside the hobby. (what can i say prince Eric from the little mermaid was my first love)
-I have been rejected both inside and outside this hobby because I'm AA
-I wouldn't see the OP just based off how he writes
-I will assume a person who writes like that talks how they write. as people tend to write in the same speech patterns and dialect they talk in. I have yet to EVER met a person who wrote in slang yet spoke like a southern gentlemen.
-I'm certain locally that the majority or black people under the age of 30 maybe 35 live up to the "stereo-type" as first hand experience have reinforced this notion
-it ain't a "stereo-type" if it's true. stereo-types only applies to an untrue generalization of a group.
-everything's a matter of perception
-at what point does "preference" become just plain ol' discrimination??? o.O you're "Open" to every race except AA? come on...you're not foolin anyone sippin on that haterade. I totally understand preference in attraction. I Myself am Not...still to this very day have not been sexually attracted (ok wait Wesley snipes in the movie blade when he emerged out of that blood bath all fierce....DAMN)to a black guy but I do and can even be attracted to a black guy. but if your "preference" stems from a perceived stigma against a certain ethnic group...need i say more?
-and is it really your own pure preference or just a well groomed media induced/influenced idea of beauty slash what you should find sexually appealing. or what you should aspire to look like
-black on black hate is a thing. the whole light skinned vs. dark skin
-the idea the light skinned woman have it easier in the lust/romance department because they're close to being white.
-it hurt to be turned away because of how dark your skin is, or think If I was white maybe he/she would accept me/want me/like me/ give me a chance/ the list goes on...
-I have been threatened/harassed by your typical black pimp.
-I completely endorse interracial pairings (jungle fever)
-gotta have me some vanilla.

Dear God not Another NBA policy thread. Enough already SSDD (same shit different day)
Ah blame Obama!
LOL maybe if rubbers came with the air Jordan stamp on it THEY would use them. But then you got Obama care so.....