BBBJ Contest

Put my name in the drawing, would love this to be my last encounter before I retire....
That's an awesome competition
I'm in, where do I sign up to contribute?
[B]Simplicity is key
.... Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
DRs, while that is one way to condick, errr, conduct the cumpetition, imho, those procedures/rules do NOT seem simple to me.

from my conversations long ago w/ Angie and Italiana about the cumpetitions in the past, i believe it went something like this.
  • x number of women and y number of men were involved [a non-participating person(s) acted as screener and collector of fees].
  • each man received treatment from some number of women and gave their subjective assessment of the treatment, but according to certain criteria (semi formal and prolly not strictly enforced).
  • these events happened over a period of time (week or two), not in just a few hours in a meeting room someplace. if the women could not or did not schedule all their events, their assessments were not considered for the final determination.
  • the organizer(s) also decided how the collected fees would be distributed and what portion might be used to defray expenses.
  • all of this was published and "agreed" to by the participants.
thus, it was a subjective but somewhat objective assessment of the women's skills.
i dont think it was a contest of "who can make the guy cum the quickest w/ or w/out hands", which in itself is an interesting but different contest.
personally, i think that skills, techniques, and pleasures should also be considered, not just "time to cum".

this sounds similar to what hoursefly2 suggested in the Arkansas thread.

if done w/ lots of preplanning, this can work.
it doesnt have to be riskier than beneficial.

Angie, is that close?

whomever organizes this round will have to cum up w/ their own procedures and "rules', which the participants can choose to abide by, flaunt, or totally disregard w/ whatever consequences the organizer has up their sleeve.
I'd like to be a judge and can video edit if need be so all participants can focus on their performance...
DRs, while that is one way to condick, errr, conduct the cumpetition, imho, those procedures/rules do NOT seem simple to me Originally Posted by pmdelites

Response from Dr. Jekyll:

I'm not sure there is a "simple" way to judge the oral talents of multiple ladies over a period of time. Not without a great deal of subjectivity.

I was just offering one possible set of criteria. Your idea is just as good. Cheers!

Response from Mr. Hyde:

Not simple? I suppose X number of women and Y number of men with subjective assessments over several weeks is less complicated? The organizers collecting fees to defray expenses?

Fuck it. I'll just say I saw Sally BlowMyBalls last night and she wins. Everyone send her some money. That couldn't possibly lead to any fucking whining about whether or not the contest was fair. Yeah, fuck it.

My actual answer:

This one is tough. I definitely see your point. The "quality" of the BBBJ is difficult to place well defined parameters on. I love a slow, sensual, soul-gazing BBBJ. And, sometimes I prefer a finger shoved two knuckles deep in my ass before I cum.

It doesn't make a difference to me how this contest is judged. I'm not offering to host this sucker anyway...pun intended.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!
Its definitely subjective. I'm OK with the contest in several formats. I think $200 from 5 judges, with a round robin style. The playoff theme would be good based on the time of year, but I'm happy to change it with other suggestions.
hey, I'd like to be a judge.......count me in
This sounds like an awesome contest. I would love to participate. Count me in and I'll help.
Ladies...I think video will be a choice you will make. No video if you don't want it.
I see there are enough volunteers to be in the judge's seats.... Ladies I volunteer to be your toy to practice and hone your speed skills with, why practice with a rubber toy when you can have the real thing.
there needs to be some sort of attempt to find suckees that are somewhat equal in how long they last. I know if I were one of the guys, my girl would win pretty easily! Maybe you should let the ladies bring their own guys, lol. I'm volunteering ladies!
I would like to join this contest.
Consider yourself joined Ginger
This is getting good.