The "Ol Tongue in My Ass Trick! Third Time I've Fallen For It This Week!

Obviously some loser took on the name Sneaky Winky and was trying to start some trouble... Whatever...

Anyways, back on topic, I for one do enjoy DATO...but like what was already stated, it must be done right. I have this gentlman I see on a semi regular basis, and he is one DATY pro if there ever was one! After he gets me to the point of complete bliss, a few times, he starts a little bit of DATO, and eventually works his way up to finger fucking my ass. It is amazeing....I love it!
All I can say is you are ASSHOLE!! I hope that no one will ever see you after what you have wrote. Theres only one place that you are going in this world and let me say it isnt a good one.
Guys - just ignore the troll. He obviously gets off on getting a rise out of people. I doubt whatever he said was true.

Back on topic. I was with my ATF last night and got her to O while doing DATO (she was rubbing her clit while I was eating her out). It was feckin' hot and intense!
Isn't hanging still on the books here in Texas?
String him up by the balls...if they haven't fallen off yet.
I'd like to know if Tara enjoy's/allows DATO.
Seriously you guys, nothing the troll says is probably true. Haven't you figured out that he's just sitting back and laughing at how many people he can get to react? The more you feed into it, the more he will post. Just ignore him.
DATO is amazing. My SO does it and enjoys it to the MAXX! Also, I have a very special client that I see who loves DATO! The only thing I hate is for a guy to stick his finger up there. I am a greek provider, but the whole finger thing just does'nt do it for me.

I used to think DATO was gross to do on a man, but I changed my mind when I joined the hobby. I am glad to do it if asked, but it's been a while.
I'd like to know if Tara enjoy's/allows DATO. Originally Posted by toddthecock
MMMMM
Make her think you want to do her doggy style without specifically saying that's what you want. When she assumes you want to do her doggy and assumes the position, lick the hell out of her ass. All she can do is tell you to stop. When I started hobbying about 20 years ago I'd tell providers I like doggy style. When they'd assume the position and could no longer see what I was doing, I'd quickly take off the condom. After several minutes of FS I'd say I think I cummed and pull out. I'd then say false alarm as I was quickly putting the condom back on. I'd stick it back in and finish with a condom. The providers never knew what happened. Originally Posted by Sneaky Winky
I am so at a loss for words....ummmm

I know...unusual for me...right?!?!?
MMMMM Originally Posted by Tara Evans
OMG Tara, Icant wait to meet you.
Thats WHy as a provider I always keep my had near his dick to make sure there is a condum on and it hasnt busted....
Make her think you want to do her doggy style without specifically saying that's what you want. When she assumes you want to do her doggy and assumes the position, lick the hell out of her ass. All she can do is tell you to stop. When I started hobbying about 20 years ago I'd tell providers I like doggy style. When they'd assume the position and could no longer see what I was doing, I'd quickly take off the condom. After several minutes of FS I'd say I think I cummed and pull out. I'd then say false alarm as I was quickly putting the condom back on. I'd stick it back in and finish with a condom. The providers never knew what happened. Originally Posted by Sneaky Winky

Hmmmmmmm...5 whole posts on here, huh? Something tells me there's not much crecibility behind this.
Ladies and Gentlemen,
During your tour of the happy hunting grounds you might stumble upon a roving troll. PLEASE DO NOT FEED OR INTERACT WITH THE TROLL! Such interaction merely encourages the troll to remain and inhibits your full enjoyment of the varied and beautiful wild creatures that roam the property.

Thank you.
Well said txcwby6. I find it funny. He ruined his self if he hobbies why entertain him. I bet he is one of those guys who is setting and jacking off to all the abuse the ladies have said about him. LMAO.