Colettes vs Players

The BEST advice that I can give you....Don't go to a swing club without a date. PERIOD.
Collette's is better hands down!!
I don't do Dallas. Players was a fun place to visit for my first time though.
Yeah if you haven't actually been to Player's in the last few months....check it out. Owners have rumored a ton of money into the place. It's packed on Saturday nights.
One thing - as Alaine said above- never go to a swing club without a date/provider. Dont look like a single perverted guy there LOL without a girl with you !

Colette is fun - have been there a few times before. Never been to Players. Didn’t think it was open. Maybe - i should try players this week and see how it compares to Colette.
You should try players if you think Colette's is fun. Not sure why mental thinks Colette's is hands down better.
Someone should definitely take Analeese to one of these......she loves to swing....watch and be watched....ijs Originally Posted by Analeese
Oh really? ;-)
How much would it be for your time to accompany to a Swingers club or would that be pro bono and just have some mutual fun together?
I know that may sound funny but I just had to ask.....lol
You should try players if you think Colette's is fun. Not sure why mental thinks Colette's is hands down better. Originally Posted by BBCDFW
I've been to both clubs several times and I can tell you the layout of both, I think Collettes layout is better. It's just my opinion that I think that Collettes is better. Now don't get me wrong, I had fun at Players DFW too.
I don’t like the Dfw players club because people have the option of watching you through a two-way mirror, from outside. That’s not fair I want to look into their eyes ;-)
Went to Colettes a couple of months ago and they are doing construction on the group room so the round bed is not available at this moment :-(
They seemed to let everyone in the VIP room though and it was a lot of fun.
Players club was nice if you don’t want to drive all the way to Dallas. It’s in Euless
I have a review if anyone wants to see what I’m talking about ... Originally Posted by DallasBella
Damn Bella i hope me and the wife could catch you at either place. Should hit me up next time you go.