Who is the Sexiest Chocolate provider in Dallas/Ft Worth

Does anyone remember Ciarra Goods?
I’ve seen Sierra Sinclair a lot over the past few months. She is one of the best around, gets better and better every time with her. Another one of my favorites is Lily Blake, if you can ever get a hold of her. She will freak your brains out.
I’m more Caramel ....but here in town through the weekend
I've seen Sierra and she has my vote! What's the link for Premier 25? Always like a good ebony woman.
I’ve seen Sierra Sinclair a lot over the past few months. She is one of the best around, gets better and better every time with her. Another one of my favorites is Lily Blake, if you can ever get a hold of her. She will freak your brains out. Originally Posted by KingKunta27
How many times have you seen Sierra?
  • BLM69
  • 05-22-2020, 11:33 AM
Who's this Premier25? I seen a lot of guys recommending her, sure beats self promotion after getting shut down
👀👀👀
Premier Desires is an excellent choice.
PremierDesires
Naomi Synclaire RTR Ftworth. Saw her yesterday she's cute, sexy, thick. Me like!
THE TOP EBONY COMPANION IN DALLAS

http://TiaTatum.com
THE TOP EBONY COMPANION IN DALLAS

http://TiaTatum.com
Qveenie, she’s been in oh2 for about a month, there’s a review of her on here, I’ll do mine one of this days, but don’t wait for it, just email her, trust me.
Gorgeous, tall, solid and fun, Jamaican and .....Dominican, do I need to say more?
I was fortunate enough to link up with her yesterday, my abs and legs are still sore, and I’m in good shape.
She won’t be in DFW for too long.
...is it too late to throw my hat in the ring? 🤗
...is it too late to throw my hat in the ring? 🤗 Originally Posted by Tasha Jae
You are looking pretty fine Tasha!
I think you would be a hell of a ride!
Hit me up sometime!