A question that I've never asked a man before ...

No kidding, some O's are so strong with me that, as an example, I met a sweetheart provider that really knows what makes me tick on december 21. The wave of muscle contractions was so strong I got a stiff neck - yes neck! Up to today I can't completely turn my head to the left.... It wasn't the strong I ever had, but it was the first that left that... mark, sort of saying.

it was worth it tough!
EW,

Wow, for inquiring into the male O. That's pretty cool. It's really a matter of building tension, and then releasing that tension. Mine are similar enough to the others, so to avoid being redundant let me add these comments:

1. We all are aware of the male drive to have sex to procreate the species, but the female orgasm has it's biological purpose, too. The theory goes that the inner area of the vagina, near the cervix, widens out to draw ejaculate towards the uterus, while the vaginal opening tightens to help keep ejaculate in (i.e. Kid).

This is huge! This tightening of the opening increases pressure on the man (like a ring), as he moves in and out, thus increasing stimulation - for him and her, as the clit and, potentially, the G will get more rub.

I just laugh at men who cum with no interest in their woman's orgasm, or women who feel compelled to fake them. It's stupid. Men should give a shit about a woman's orgasm because it's just going to make theirs better. Public Service Announcement! Bros, get her O first, have more fun getting yours, and if you play your moves right she likely O again before your done.

2. Notice the other guys have mentioned different orgasms via different kinds of sex, and different orgasms dependent on how long it's been since they have. Here's where a lot of variability comes in. Also, I'm going add-in pace of the rhythm. Example: if it's been awhile, then the first will come big and fast. If you go real slow getting him there, you could drive him crazy and slow down that big release into a full-body experience. Or, go fast to a huge finish, and then figure out the rebuild to MSOG. The dude who has the big ones wearing protection is doing similar: the desensitization of the condom, being similar to a slow pace, is allowing him to draw out his O. Having some alcohol before has a similar effect. This is all biology and technique.

3. Now you throw in attraction (visual, smells, pheromones, personality) and you introduce another influence on how quickly a guy could meet O-endzone, and how intense it might be when he gets there. Intimacy, if a bro is capable of it, can make it even stronger. Some of my best O's occured when I had emotions involved. (I dated a girl once withwhom my 'partner in crime' would stand up just by her walking in the room! Yes, those O's rocked!!)

So EW, to summarize: timing of, technique, mood, attraction, compatibility, intimacy, and even love are all variables that can come together to make for different types of male orgasms. The nuances might be subtler and less diverse than the many types women can have, but they do exist as you've read here.

Damn, now I gotta get laid. I agree with the poster who mentioned this discussion was making her horny.

Later on hobby!
LnH
I wish the artist "sting" was on this board. That mofo brags about a male orgasm that lasts for hours!! That would be something to experience
I wish the artist "sting" was on this board. That mofo brags about a male orgasm that lasts for hours!! That would be something to experience Originally Posted by Keyser Soze LLC
Oh. I remember reading somewhere a long while back about his tantra sessions with his wife.

But he would only brag, right? Not share what it feels like.
Wow, Elizabeth, fabulous question and I'm sure one of our wordsmiths will do the answer justice. For me, it sort of depends how long it's been since the last one. If its only been a day or two (okay, I'm older now so maybe three days), it's sort of like I have an electric plug in my back and suddenly some plugs me in. There's a very pleasant jolt that starts in my ass and goes straight through my body and comes out right through my dick four or five times. This is followed by lesser aftershocks, but still pleasurable; until its not! I'm the sensitive sort right after cumming. Now if its been a longer drought (and I haven't cheated by myself-c'mon, you guys do it too), all the above is still true but accompanied by a massive, sudden relaxation from my shoulders to my toes; such bliss.
Laura, I'm not sure if you're the same way, but when I orgasm, there is no time. The universe, the air, everything just seems to come together and inside, it's like my body explodes in this overall body type of sensation. Pleasure.
With me? It's nothing. Pure sensation and my mind isn't anywhere else.
Always,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
which is prolly one reason why the French called it "le petit morte" - the little death. there is nothing but that empty space. and from nothing comes something.
Elisabeth--the phrase that occurs to me is "pouring yourself into a woman."

I just laugh at men who cum with no interest in their woman's orgasm, or women who feel compelled to fake them. It's stupid. Men should give a shit about a woman's orgasm because it's just going to make theirs better. Public Service Announcement! Bros, get her O first, have more fun getting yours, and if you play your moves right she likely O again before your done.
Originally Posted by LoveNHorny

Whoa nelly ... women orgasm? Since when?
A build up of pleasure that is released to become euphoria to decrescendo to bliss
A build up of pleasure that is released to become euphoria to decrescendo to bliss Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous
that is deep!!!
and perfectly said!!