Oh yeah! Abbott, you REALLY suck too! Poll number plummet.

So you agree.

Maybe Abbott would be better for PA.

Please take him. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I agree with Abbott. He's trying to keep Texas from ending up like California. The best thing that could happen to California is the San Andreas Fault snaps that bitch off into the Pacific.
Yupper
I'm severely disappointed in Abbott, too ..... why didn't he order those border patrol officers to load up all the Haitians and the other fuckwads congesting our border, load them up in eighteen wheelers, and drive them to Delaware and drop them off in President Piece of Shit's neighborhood? .....
I agree with Abbott. He's trying to keep Texas from ending up like California. The best thing that could happen to California is the San Andreas Fault snaps that bitch off into the Pacific. Originally Posted by Levianon17
HEY, my mother lives in California!!!

Can I at least move her here to Texas before we let California fall into the Ocean? She may be the last Trump supporter left in the Bay Area. Yes, my 84 year old Chinese mother still packs heat and owns (despite packing heat, she is not brave enough to wear it) a MAGA hat.

I welcome my mother and Elon Musk, the rest of them can drown in the cold waters of the Pacific for all I care. lol
HEY, my mother lives in California!!!

Can I at least move her here to Texas before we let California fall into the Ocean? Originally Posted by GaGambler
No that's ok, Texas already has enough clueless, uneducated voters (just take a look in the mirror if you want an example). We don't need other state's garb...I mean voters.
No that's ok, Texas already has enough clueless, uneducated voters (just take a look in the mirror if you want an example). We don't need other state's garb...I mean voters. Originally Posted by Little Monster
We see you. Don’t need a mirror.
We see you. Don’t need a mirror. Originally Posted by bambino
Yep, and you see someone who's smart enough not to ever vote for an asshat like Abbott. But what the fuck would you know? You don't live in Texas now do you?? Open your mouth about shit you know nothing about. Yeah you're a Trump supporter alright.
Yep, and you see someone who's smart enough not to ever vote for an asshat like Abbott. But what the fuck would you know? You don't live in Texas now do you?? Open your mouth about shit you know nothing about. Yeah you're a Trump supporter alright. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Still don’t need a mirror.
Still don’t need a mirror. Originally Posted by bambino
Lol, I'm not the one who believes stupid shit on Breitbart, I'm not the one who continues to cry "voter fraud" even though it's been debunked over and over again. I'm not the one who touts QAnon conspiracies. I'm not the one who thought Elder actually had a chance (LMAO!!)

So yeah, Don't need no mirror with you now do we. But keep talking about shit you have no clue about. You really do make this easy.
Hee Hee! "debunked" ... That's the word Hillary used when she told America that what happened in Benghazzi was not a planned attack.

... And also when she told everybody that Bill DID NOT have sex with Monica or the other women.

... And, of course when she told us there was NO classified info on the hidden server.

... "Debunked" - that's a good word to use. IF you're a liberal.

### Salty
There are more than enough real Texans to cast out these evil fucksticks.

The new Texans will simply seal the deal.

And don’t forget the dead.