Achieving Orgasm

If the bed is wet when you are done-- maybe Originally Posted by ekim008
About 80% of the time. This is honestly the case with me. A fella has to be pretty inexperienced at pleasing a partner, or have not so great hygiene to have me bummed, and bored. I have had VERY few clients that just did not even know how to give a girl a smooch. Bad breath sort of puts a damper on things also. In short, you can tell with me :-) There is no DOUBT.
Have I faked it? only maybe a handful of times. ( being honest). But a smart gentleman always knows.

AHAAAAAAA Muffrider................I thought so..............well I was faking too!

Usually they have the first one when they meet me, then #2 when I lay my envelope down, #3 when I suck the chrome off the trailer hitch!
If the bed is wet when you are done-- maybe Originally Posted by ekim008
Women have orgasmed with me, not every time and never do I know of 6 - 10 times in on session, lol. Reality is that more often than not I assume they do not and are just faking it. How do I know they orgasm, the squirters and gushers, I can certainly tel

I have a few occassions where the lady would not le tme stiop because I was finished and she was just getting there, two times I remeber very specifically. Lady doing CG, I came and stopped thrusting, she looked down at me and hopped all over, grabbed my shoulders and said she was about to cum!!! So, I obliged and started back up, she came, she was a gusher. Another time lady riding me in RCG, we went at it there was a mirror in front of us (I like that). I sat up and held my arms around her as she hopped up and down and I thrusted, watching my cock go in an dout, in and out was nice, I looked at her eyes she was watching too. I tensed up and squeezed her tightly as I came, She yelled out loudly "I am cumming too!!" So I again obliged and kept thrusting , she is not normally a gusher but that time she was, lol. AS she squirmed off of me I was soaking in her juices, my fluid was still in ther cover, lol.

Understand the two I describe are rare occurrences, it has happened more, but rare. I remeber one from oral she flowed all over me and damn near pulled my hair out, she retuurned the favro with one of the best BBBJ's I ever had.

I am glad I have good memories, because I am not mentioning the five hundred episodes where I got satisifed and she left only with cash, lol. Originally Posted by Outdoorsman
Exactly.!! wish I were in New Orleans.
First I was get mine and I never fake it. I think some providers fake it all the time and all providers fake it some of the time. OK maybe not all but you get the idea. Thers' some faking going on. Originally Posted by simpleton
It is not just providers that may fake it sometimes. It is also the wife, girlfriend, etc. that wants her lover to be happy. Sometimes, I am just not in the mood due to a bad day, stress whatever, or on my monthly bend. I still adore pleasing my lover, even if I do not exactly get off every time. I have had a man make love to me/usually the older ones and not orgasm. But they loved pleasing me and being intimate none the less. I hope I just made sense.
Bella you made absolute sense. There are sessions I have been in and I did not orgasm. I faked it, yep that's right I faked it. When wearing a cover it is very easy to do. Just when I am tired of thrusting and I know it is not gonna happen I fake it, although I have very intense orgasms where my body curls up, faces clinches down, muscles tense, moaning, gritting, sometimes yelling "OOOOHHH AHHHHHHHH!!" That is a real orgasm for me, I know my act is not too good, I grit my teeth and say "O yea Baby!" and done, lol.

Some days no matter what she does it is not gonna happen for me. I get erections no problem, and on those days when I have an erection but I am not gonna achieve orgasm, I know one of my regular ladies (yes even hobbyests have regulars, lol) has an absolute blast and well her and I are good friends and I enjoy the fact she has enjoyed herself. Although there have been times when she just gets tired too, lol.

I wish you were New Orleans too!
As long as you do your best it doesn't really matter. If you get off great and if she does that's great also. I don't need a fake O to substantiate the session. Hey if she doesn't get it off me she will with the next guy
Bella you made absolute sense. There are sessions I have been in and I did not orgasm. I faked it, yep that's right I faked it. When wearing a cover it is very easy to do. Just when I am tired of thrusting and I know it is not gonna happen I fake it, although I have very intense orgasms where my body curls up, faces clinches down, muscles tense, moaning, gritting, sometimes yelling "OOOOHHH AHHHHHHHH!!" That is a real orgasm for me, I know my act is not too good, I grit my teeth and say "O yea Baby!" and done, lol.

Some days no matter what she does it is not gonna happen for me. I get erections no problem, and on those days when I have an erection but I am not gonna achieve orgasm, I know one of my regular ladies (yes even hobbyests have regulars, lol) has an absolute blast and well her and I are good friends and I enjoy the fact she has enjoyed herself. Although there have been times when she just gets tired too, lol.

I wish you were New Orleans too! Originally Posted by Outdoorsman

In those cases it usually helps to shim it up with a bit of warm, raw liver.
In those cases it usually helps to shim it up with a bit of warm, raw liver. Originally Posted by boardman
I must be totally naive. eh? raw liver? ick!!
About 80% of the time. This is honestly the case with me. A fella has to be pretty inexperienced at pleasing a partner, or have not so great hygiene to have me bummed, and bored. I have had VERY few clients that just did not even know how to give a girl a smooch. Bad breath sort of puts a damper on things also. In short, you can tell with me :-) There is no DOUBT.
Have I faked it? only maybe a handful of times. ( being honest). But a smart gentleman always knows.

Originally Posted by Bella Companion
It's very easy to tell you don't fake it OMG
It's very easy to tell you don't fake it OMG Originally Posted by flyinghillbilly
giggle..... who said that in Springfield?
In those cases it usually helps to shim it up with a bit of warm, raw liver. Originally Posted by boardman
That is just to fuggin funny.
As long as you do your best it doesn't really matter. If you get off great and if she does that's great also. I don't need a fake O to substantiate the session. Hey if she doesn't get it off me she will with the next guy Originally Posted by burkalini
How do you know you weren't the next guy? LOL
How do you know you weren't the next guy? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

Then I guess it's one out of three then. lol
First I was get mine and I never fake it. I think some providers fake it all the time and all providers fake it some of the time. OK maybe not all but you get the idea. Thers' some faking going on. Originally Posted by simpleton
I'd have to agree! Nothing turns me off more than a gal faking an orgasm or a gal trying to get me to cum quickly! My normal response is taking the rest of the session and delivery full length, hard pounding slamdango! I may have caused a few cancelations in my time! LOL

I NEVER fake it. Hell I give them a receipt! LOL
There has been some previous talks about ladies achieving orgasm. Do you ladies always have a orgasm with the client? If it's not in you to have a orgasm for some reason, do you fake it so the client feels better about himself? If by the end of business day and you still haven't achieved a orgasm, do you please yourself for the orgasm or not worry about it? Originally Posted by shorty
I can sometimes orgasm with a client. If he's good at DATY it will happen for sure! Otherwise if I hop on top for like 5-10 minutes I will have one IF I want to. I have to be committed otherwise I'll fake it. I don't care if I fake it anyway to be honest.