The Provider at Swingers Club Experience

I am not sure what you mean by playing. I am merely making an observation to the posts of this thread. If there is some hidden meaning maybe I should know. Thanks
I am not sure what you mean by playing. I am merely making an observation to the posts of this thread. If there is some hidden meaning maybe I should know. Thanks Originally Posted by Lucky LaRue
Sorry, "thanks for playin'" meant thanks for asking and adding something funny to the thread. The whole Larry Larry and Darryl..... I found amusing and playful.

Edit: and btw.....the difference between the hobby and the lifestyle could be said to be, apples and oranges. I was actually surprised, because the lifestyle is such an accepting and pleasant one, and while the hobby can be and for me mostly has been, often it simply isn't. I was surprised when I first started to discover such a difference.
Why Thank you Ma'am. I did not in any way mean to be confrontational. With that said I would love to hear why you seem to be steering folks away from this particular fetish.
EDIT: Your edit is fully understood. Thank you once again.
The first socials I went to I was guided by Fancy and she instructed me in the do's and don'ts. Since then I have attended socials all over and find I have a blast. I have several things that I want to experience but a guide will keep me from making a fool of my self. Max thanks for your input.
Well, I suppose there is a tendency to be defensive in the hobby and folks putting words in my mouth and directing how I feel about anything when they don't know me from a complete stranger might cause ya to misunderstand what I mean at all.

Please know.....The Lifestyle is great...I had all kinda experiences that were positive and made many many friends. I tell most, that I've had more fun than the law should allow!! However, I have been approached by many hobbyists wanting an experience of this nature, but prefer to pay little or nothing while he and others partake of "the goods" I peddle, just because I'm experienced in the lifestyle and he believes this is compensation for the time he booked, because I enjoy sex. Me enjoying sex is not the point, I'm a girl, a swinger, and even a provider. If I want sex....I can find me some somewhere....it is what it is. So, I don't let others go for what only one has paid for in or out of a hobby experience of this nature. It's a hobby transaction for a lifestyle experience. I don't know the gent in most cases, we're not dating, nor do we have an actual personal relationship, even if I am friendly and know more about the lifestyle than most. People in the lifestyle accept the way others wanna play and/or participate and don't judge when others don't wanna play the way they do. In the hobby,that's not always the case. Lots of hostile angry folks jumping to conclusions and whatnot. It's kinda why I'm picky about who I see. I prefer positive non-defensive folks who understand that not everyone behaves the same, believes the same, or wants the same thing. There's no mudslinging or attempts at mis-communicating another's intent in the lifestyle, or even attempts to belittle folks, because they think they know better, when in all actuality, they don't have a clue what that person knows or has experienced.

So no, hon. I, in no way, am negating what a great time one can have in the lifestyle. I think more people should experience it and adopt the attitudes and understandings of those who actually are knowledgeable about it. No fuss, no muss. Great communication! No cattiness and no one person knows it all, cause who does? They go to have fun and that's what they do!!! However, if you're a hobbyist, it's gonna cost ya if this, or even most other providers, is/are expected to have sex with lotsa folks or even anyone other than you. If you can find one who is amenable otherwise....score! Ya done good! :-)
A very good description of your viewpoint. Thank You
A very good description of your viewpoint. Thank You Originally Posted by Lucky LaRue
No, thank you! And btw.....I, in no way, considered you to be confrontational.
This has been a real education for me (remember me? I started this thread.) I have lots more experience in the lifestyle than in the hobby (my last "hobby" experience was long before they called it that and before I was married). Swinging with my wife had the quality that we both had fun, we enjoyed watching each other have fun, and it supercharged our sex life for weeks afterwards reminiscing about the fun we had.
Clearly if I were to take a provider it would have to be someone like Ze not someone like Maxi (no offense meant) - but even then Ze and I would really have to hit it off to achieve even a hint of the experience one can have with a life partner - where there's no drama, no jealousy and no sense that your partner is just doing it for the money.
Maybe I'll just hire a twosome and pretend I'm at a club...
This has been a real education for me (remember me? I started this thread.) I have lots more experience in the lifestyle than in the hobby (my last "hobby" experience was long before they called it that and before I was married). Swinging with my wife had the quality that we both had fun, we enjoyed watching each other have fun, and it supercharged our sex life for weeks afterwards reminiscing about the fun we had.
Clearly if I were to take a provider it would have to be someone like Ze not someone like Maxi (no offense meant) - but even then Ze and I would really have to hit it off to achieve even a hint of the experience one can have with a life partner - where there's no drama, no jealousy and no sense that your partner is just doing it for the money.
Maybe I'll just hire a twosome and pretend I'm at a club... Originally Posted by CTYankee
No offense taken. Ze has a great reputation as a provider and I'm sure she fits the bills of that which you desire. I couldn't agree more about having some mutual chemistry, as well as, understanding that providers may be swingers as well, but when contacted by a hobbyist, for me and my business sense, as well as preference, it makes sense to have the approach that I have. When ya hire someone to get a job done in any other field and you're more concerned with the quality of the outcome than your pocketbook, you're more likely to have the actual outcome you desire. Yes, providing is more personal than any other business, and if you're really really good at it, you can actually make a living, have a great time, and not have to expose yourself to folks who don't "get it", about this being such a personally catered service for many of those who desire to have it feel that way.

I really hope ya do find someone you can "mesh" with and it meets all your expectations and then some, hon!!!
Oh, and Ze - if you're still listening - the Green Door in Vegas is the place to go if you're female and want to get laid, it's fairly crawling with single guys - many of them creepy but some attractive ones. For an upscale club try Trapeze in Fort Lauderdale - very high end club full of beautiful people and very few single males. We like Choice Social Club in Providence - a laid back club, they have what they call "Obsession" parties about every six weeks when they allow single men "for the girl who likes a multiple male experience". In Vegas I've never been to the Red Rooster but I think it's a little less intense than GD.
Happy hunting. If we're ever in the same town together we should get together.
My first and only experiences at Swingers Clubs have been with clients...I have more fun going with them than a possible SO. Actually, I had my first Lez out experience at a Swingers ... and she was wonderful...ahhhhh
So, interesting thread. How about a follow-up question for you providers who also swing?
Have you ever run into a client at an event and how did you handle it?
Or take the hypothetical: if you ran into a client at an event, how likely would you be to include him in your socializing?
I've been to a SC with a well known client before. We had a blast! Since he's into exhibitionism, we went in a private room and kept the window open. Apparently, we were putting on a grand show as there was quite a crowd gathered. This just spurred him on even more, and we eventually ended up performing in the public room. It's hot being able to watch others too. We never exchanged partners though. He's not into sharing, and I'm still selective despite this part-time profession of mine (lol).

As far as payment, he treated me to dinner, drinks, and for one hour of my companionship. Our next stop will be at Caliente in Tampa. Yippee!
Well, I suppose there is a tendency to be defensive in the hobby and folks putting words in my mouth and directing how I feel about anything when they don't know me from a complete stranger might cause ya to misunderstand what I mean at all.

Please know.....The Lifestyle is great...I had all kinda experiences that were positive and made many many friends. I tell most, that I've had more fun than the law should allow!! However, I have been approached by many hobbyists wanting an experience of this nature, but prefer to pay little or nothing while he and others partake of "the goods" I peddle, just because I'm experienced in the lifestyle and he believes this is compensation for the time he booked, because I enjoy sex. Me enjoying sex is not the point, I'm a girl, a swinger, and even a provider. If I want sex....I can find me some somewhere....it is what it is. So, I don't let others go for what only one has paid for in or out of a hobby experience of this nature. It's a hobby transaction for a lifestyle experience. I don't know the gent in most cases, we're not dating, nor do we have an actual personal relationship, even if I am friendly and know more about the lifestyle than most. People in the lifestyle accept the way others wanna play and/or participate and don't judge when others don't wanna play the way they do. In the hobby,that's not always the case. Lots of hostile angry folks jumping to conclusions and whatnot. It's kinda why I'm picky about who I see. I prefer positive non-defensive folks who understand that not everyone behaves the same, believes the same, or wants the same thing. There's no mudslinging or attempts at mis-communicating another's intent in the lifestyle, or even attempts to belittle folks, because they think they know better, when in all actuality, they don't have a clue what that person knows or has experienced.

So no, hon. I, in no way, am negating what a great time one can have in the lifestyle. I think more people should experience it and adopt the attitudes and understandings of those who actually are knowledgeable about it. No fuss, no muss. Great communication! No cattiness and no one person knows it all, cause who does? They go to have fun and that's what they do!!! However, if you're a hobbyist, it's gonna cost ya if this, or even most other providers, is/are expected to have sex with lotsa folks or even anyone other than you. If you can find one who is amenable otherwise....score! Ya done good! :-) Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Very well said.
I will probably get back into the lifestyle once I retire from the hobby, but I find that I can't do both at once. The mindsets are just too different. If I were to accompany a client to a lifestyle event, I would probably enjoy myself but I would definitely be too focused on whether he was having a good time to just let go and go wild.
I had someone inquire about a date at a swinger's club in New Orleans, but it didn't pan out. If desires and expectations were clearly communicated beforehand, then it should be a good time.