2015 Year End Awards Categories

• STF
  • 12-05-2015, 07:43 PM
Ultimate Monger of the Year: Whatacrock
I'd like to add N00B of the year to the category list for the monger and provider who came on the scene in 2015 and made the biggest splash... Originally Posted by hobbylover
I think I can win that one. What do I get? We should make awards. Maybe something like this with a little engraved plate on it.
RC,
I'm for you man...and as long as you take that to every appt, you have my vote!
Cheers!
So from what we have gathered its shaping up like this:

Nominees:
Providers of the year: Dixie Ray, Jessica956, Delialah.
Monger of the year: Allaboutgrk, Hobby Lover, Jack Johnson, Rockchip, Mr Smith, RJ Dinner
Thread of the year:
Quote of the year:
Procurement Monger of the year: TexxxassFilms, Single1.
Hobby related celebrity of the year:

We should be able to crown the winners by the end of the year. Originally Posted by STF
I'm good with the list so far STF, why don't you set a cut off date for nominations and then post up a poll for each.
So from what we have gathered its shaping up like this:

Nominees:
Providers of the year: Dixie Ray, Jessica956, Delialah.
Monger of the year: Allaboutgrk, Hobby Lover, Jack Johnson, Rockchip, Mr Smith, RJ Dinner
Thread of the year:
Quote of the year:
Procurement Monger of the year: TexxxassFilms, Single1.
Hobby related celebrity of the year:

We should be able to crown the winners by the end of the year. Originally Posted by STF

Hmmm....

I have to say that I am really torn between RJDiner & Allaboutgrk for Monger of the year... BUT ONLY because THESE TWO BOYS really know how to FUCK ME IN MY ASS...

Your flirty slave,

Guinevere
Hmmm....

I have to say that I am really torn between RJDiner & Allaboutgrk for Monger of the year... BUT ONLY because THESE TWO BOYS really know how to FUCK ME IN MY ASS...

Your flirty slave,

Guinevere
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
Thanks baby. But like I've always said, it's the inspiration that fuels the artist.
  • AAG
  • 12-09-2015, 02:14 PM
Love when a Beautiful Lady talks Dirty to Me
Cmon STF if we are going to do this lets do it right.

We need a category for these
Safest Provider of the year (CBJ/CFS only)
Pregnant Provider of the Yeat
Best Greek Provider
Best BBBJCIM Provider
Best Unicorn Wannabe

I'm sure there are others we should be including as much of the community as possible

I also nominate RDZALX and Yourself to add to Single1 and Texxasfilms Originally Posted by AllAboutGrk
I'll take pregnant provider of the year. Even though I popped 1 month ago unexpectedly. But my body is better than ever and much slimmer now. 😘
The PIMP OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TO...................

SCRAP!!!!
  • SCRAP
  • 12-09-2015, 09:15 PM
The PIMP OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TO...................

SCRAP!!!! Originally Posted by Majestycctx

HA !!!

I'll bet the ass wipes that don't know that's an inside joke between us are gonna have a field day with that one...

Too fuckin' funny !!!

Somebody give this woman an award !!!
Majesty should win for longest term of any gal on the south Texas board, and being the most aggressive marketer.
Majesty should win for longest term of any gal on the south Texas board, and being the most aggressive marketer. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111

I'm not aggressive unless someone pisses me off. However I am a fucking legend lol

I hardly ever market.
  • STF
  • 12-11-2015, 01:54 PM
Ok guys,

I think this is it!

These are the final categories from what we have gathered and I will post threads with surveys so that people can vote.

- Provider of the Year
- Monger of the year
- Agency of the year

Mods, please close this thread now as we will be moving to the voting phase now.

Cheers!
Thread closed at request of the OP

Biomed1