A sneak peek into my photo shoot!! 😉😘💋

Chloe your pictures are stunning! Sexy beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing! Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
Awwwww, thank you, babe, for all of your sweet compliments. I’m glad you enjoyed!! Miss you and hope to connect very soon!! Xo
You look amazing, great job lady Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
Thank you so very much, gorgeous, for your very sweet words!!! It means so much!!! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!! Xo
Chloe, I'm with Baconman on everything he said. All the outfits are scorching hot! But those cutoff jeans?? Oh lawdy I love me some Daisy Dukes Originally Posted by austin88998833

Speaking of Daisy Duke and Cletus

https://youtu.be/P99AM_zf4zw
  • BK
  • 05-03-2019, 05:56 PM
Speaking of Daisy Duke and Cletus Originally Posted by austin88998833
Yeah speaking of Daisy Dukes I’m partial to theses on my fav little blonde

+1 BK
Here is a sneak peek from my super fun photo shoot! I hope you enjoy. More to come so stay tuned...😉😘

💋Xo💋 Chloe Belle

Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
Gonna need a forklift to get this jaw off the floor. Damn!
Just a few more pics to share on this beautiful Friday afternoon! Wishing everyone a fun and safe weekend!!!

💋Xo💋 Your Petite Southern Belle Blonde Beauty

Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
Not gonna lie, ive always been hesitant about meeting someone whos face I havent seen.....with that being said this is the first time ive seen a full picture of you and you are stunning.
  • BK
  • 05-03-2019, 11:36 PM
Not gonna lie, ive always been hesitant about meeting someone whos face I havent seen.....with that being said this is the first time ive seen a full picture of you and you are stunning. Originally Posted by Cryformesky
Yep she is a looker for sure. Not only is she gorgeous she is a top notch provider. Treat her well and you’ll have a great time,
Her pictures are huge, just like her personality!
She really is a beautiful, talented and really cool chick. If I was not already in love with another provider (in an appropriate hobby kind of way, LOL) I would undoubtedly fall for her.
  • BK
  • 05-15-2019, 07:13 AM
I miss this gorgeous babe being here. Hope she makes a return but at least we have Twitter for now.

Now that's what I'm talking about. Simply gorgeous.
Goodness Gonna have to "sassiss" myself or take frigid shower
I miss this gorgeous babe being here. Hope she makes a return but at least we have Twitter for now. Originally Posted by BK

She made a return in my life. I am working on the review right now but here is a picture from when we saw each other. Since she doesn't quite realize how bad a procrastinator I am, if you chat with Chloe, tell her "I am working on it!"

Chloe Bathroom.jpg