Best Butthole Lickers List

Aliesha - can't believe the thread lasted this long without someone mentioning her. Tuma queen.
Mary Poppins - no personal experience yet, butt on my list of future experiences. Perhaps part of a double with Aliesha.

Then there's me. but I am so ymmv. Originally Posted by daty/o
You are so right daty/o. Mary Poppins has a passion for it. She will turn you out. You will leave walking funny LOL Alanie you got skills too. Tina at Rainbow has a passion for it too.
I love using flavored lube when tossing salad and rimming. I have some new prostate toys that have been a huge hit. One is a PROSTATE vibrator and I just got a strap on with a prostate dildo.....waiting to use!!!
Gold Medalists

1.Cherry @ Rainbow
2. Anhellica

Silver Medalists

1. Aliesh the Freak.
2. Tina @ Rainbow

Bronze Medalist

1. Mary Poppins
2. Sweet Jana (new girl, stunning good looks)

Each of them have their own unique approach. if you love TUMA then all of these are must see
SexxyJade will lick your navel..... From the inside.
How come Italiana Princess and Laney Vonn (retired) have not been added to the list?
THN has always been able to make my asshole feel like the sexiest on the block! Amazing skills!
  • BLM69
  • 08-04-2016, 03:15 PM
I do like TUMA, sometimes I initiate it if I get the feeling the guy wants it. Some guys don't want anything near their assholes lol. And, it is amazing at the number of guys embarrassed to ask.

I love mine spoiled as well Originally Posted by anita
I always thought it was gay to receive it but have dato a few ladies. I'll try it someday......
interesting thread. I have always been curious....but still have not found the right lady. I would think a good way to start a session with the lady helping you wash up and start the ultimate treat while still in the shower.
Does absolutely zero for me, those Korean women are INTO it though.
Wow an 11 month old thread resurfaces ... better watch out for the butthurt ...
  • HDnTX
  • 08-05-2016, 05:22 AM
Paula in Euless
1+ Alaine
+1 on Italiana Princess (Lita)
Adrienne Baptiste but she moved to Chicago
Yep Lita loves it for sure. Seen her do it in person. Shes a badass and loves her some booty. Lol
Yes you have...