What is the worst experence with a provider?

Martin, I don't think you are suppose to be a walking advertisement with those links that goes to websites for movies (in your signature line). Other ppl have to pay to have advertising spots of that sort, take it down sweetie before the mods boot you out of here. They don't let nothing get past them and thats why I WORSHIP THEM.
Pretty sure it's just a spam post. Martin is not a real person :-D.
Holy shit 3-sides..
Did you walk out and get all Forest Gump with the kid?
Your Momma sure cares about your education

ugh.
Fuck that. I make the kids play outside when I'm fucking my hubby. And would never ever ever have an incall remotely close to my house. Nope
My worst experience was first time I had a doubles session. I called a provider off Eros and she said she had a friend who could join in if I was interested. I asked what she looked like and she told me she was a similar build to herself, and blonde. We worked out the rest of the details and I waited for them to show up. When I answered the door, it was letdown #1. The provider who I called. looked exactly as I thought she would, but her blonde friend, was not even close to the same build. She was about 30 lbs heavier. I don't mean to sound mean, but heavier women are not my thing, but she wasn't so big the thought of my fiirst threesome didn't outweigh it. We went to the bed room and they got undressed and everyone got into bed. I asked if they would play with each other a bit while I watched. Letdown #2, no they weren't into that. The thought of asking beforehand had never crossed my mind, perhaps because I was too excited about the prospect of a threesome. This was way before I discovered review sites so it's not like I could have done much research anyways. I shrugged that off and they took turns giving me a bbj. Then on went the cover, and I was doing the blonde in mish while the other was behind me playing with my balls. Things were definitely looking much better up to this point when I got my last suprise. I looked down, and I saw blood on the condom. I stopped and pulled out and there was also a big blood spot on the sheets. She looked down and said, "I was afraid that might happen." Her friend was kind of pissed at this point because I'm not sure if she knew or not, and she could definitely tell I was pissed. I just decided enough was enough and started to get dressed and asked them to leave. I got a call from the brunette a couple of days later saying she was so sorry things went so badly and she offered to make it up to me by giving me a big discount the next time she was in town. I took her up on her offer and we had a great time so at least something positive came out of it.
Before I discovered ASPD I hadn't been with a provider in about 20 years. I was looking at the Adult ad in the Austin Chronicle and noticed an ad for "Greek $200" and a phone number. I called and made an appointment. The girl had absolutely no GFE, no personality and couldn't hide her dislike of me. She took off her clothes handed me a condum and just got on all fours I gave me a look that was pure resignation and submission. I wilted and left.
Simpleton, I rest my case about reviews don't mean ca ca.
Some ppl think if a lady has a long list then she is prominant and guys sometimes don't realize that BIG discounts are given if a guy writes a review.
Or, the guy tells the lady he will write her a review if she gives him a big discount. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
Not to go back to this, but I'm going back to this...

Some providers give discounts for reviews? Hmmm. I did not know this.

Anyways, My worse experience was when the wife walked in. I will never forget that day - ever. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I would love to hear more details of this in narrative form. It sounds f***ing hilarious! (Sorry if it scarred you Naomi, lol.)