Newbie here

Lol. Any advice you can give to an up and comer? I'm trying to obtain Mr Smith222 Status
Do these hoes really love me? Am I the best they ever had? Am I hitting spots they have never had hit before? Originally Posted by RockChip
I have learned that those girls will tell you things like that. I'm sure in my case they meant every word, and I would suggest you believe them too, it's really good for the ego.

I'm sure one day you'll be famous on a hooker board too, and get all the perks that come with it. I'm still trying to figure out what those perks are, but this can be fun.
If it quits being fun go do something else. A hobby should be fun.
Mr. Smith-Welcome back!!!

Please grace the community with your presence at the CC Meet & Greet this Thursday.
Cheers,
HL
My only advice is to never chase "Unicorns", they will ruin you forever. Lol.
Welcome back Smitty!!! You crazy old fart! lol

Attachment 465798
I have learned that those girls will tell you things like that. I'm sure in my case they meant every word, and I would suggest you believe them too, it's really good for the ego.

I'm sure one day you'll be famous on a hooker board too, and get all the perks that come with it. I'm still trying to figure out what those perks are, but this can be fun.
If it quits being fun go do something else. A hobby should be fun. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
I don't mean I want to be famous on the board. Just live the life. Get me some property and stock it with all my favorite SB and every month send one out to get supplies like 55 gallon drums full of KY. Have a strict no clothes policy while on the ranch.
Is it too late to welcome you back buddy? It just hasn't been the same without you.
Is it too late to welcome you back buddy? It just hasn't been the same without you. Originally Posted by rjdiner
It's never to late rj.
  • STF
  • 10-28-2015, 07:54 PM
How did we miss this!?

Welcome back even if you never left. Lmao.
You can check out but you can never leave, right?

Glad to see you back.
  • STF
  • 11-02-2015, 10:28 PM
Get back, get back, get back to where you once belonged
You can check out but you can never leave, right?

Glad to see you back. Originally Posted by cmmere