Meanwhile, in Texas II

looks like you have acquired IB disease: if you can't answer the question, hurl insults. I'll repeat the question since you seem to have ignored it. Originally Posted by Old-T
You're exhibiting symptoms of lib-retard dementia again, Old-Twerp.
  • Old-T
  • 02-24-2014, 07:12 AM
You're exhibiting symptoms of lib-retard dementia again, Old-Twerp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Actually, no. I am just trying to be fair and call his stupid post to task just as I have called other stupid posts to task.

Stupid and hateful bigots exist in all colors and political spectrums, and in this case BJ is trying to set new standards for hate on here.
Actually, no. I am just trying to be fair and call his stupid post to task just as I have called other stupid posts to task.

Stupid and hateful bigots exist in all colors and political spectrums, and in this case BJ is trying to set new standards for hate on here. Originally Posted by Old-T
No, Old-Twerp, it's obviously a symptom of your lib-retard dementia that you habitually resort to insulting someone who isn't even posting in the thread in question and then ignorantly try to rationalize your decision as somehow justified.
  • Old-T
  • 02-24-2014, 07:24 AM
You hadn't posted in this thread? I thought you posted in every thread on the Politic board.

But since you are here now, do you side with me or BJ on this one? Simple question.
You hadn't posted in this thread? So you are finally admitting you are a blithering ignoramus, Old-Twerp? I thought you posted in every thread on the Politic board. "No" on two counts, Old-Twerp. You're wrong in that you think you "think", and you're wrong because that's a characteristic trait attributable to a couple of your butt-buddies, Old-Twerp.

But since you are here now, do you side with me or BJ on this one? Simple question.
Wasn't at all interested in expressing an "opinion" in this thread until you made a derogatory remark, Old-Twerp. Your untoward insult was rebutted, and that's the only "opinion" you're going to get, Old-Twerp. BTW, BJerk just indicated he is "quitting" the forum.
Originally Posted by Old-T

• Old-T
  • 02-24-2014, 07:54 AM
All I "admitted" was that I don't have time to read every stupid post on here; unlike you and your 11000+ posts I have a life outside of here. Anyway, you are a very well known public figure on here and your bigger than life shadow just seems to hang over every thread. You should take that as a complement!

In reality your post reaffirms that my comparison of Jerk and you is quite accurate. Both of you seem to avoid an uncomfortable question and hurl insults instead. Just as I said.
All I "admitted" was that I don't have time to read every stupid post on here; unlike you and your 11000+ posts I have a life outside of here. Anyway, you are a very well known public figure on here and your bigger than life shadow just seems to hang over every thread. You should take that as a complement!

In reality your post reaffirms that my comparison of Jerk and you is quite accurate. Both of you seem to avoid an uncomfortable question and hurl insults instead. Just as I said. Originally Posted by Old-T
Check again, Old-Twerp: you cast the first insult in this thread -- just like you have in other threads. And despite your denial, Old-Twerp, you somehow seem to find plenty of time to willy-nilly cast lame-ass aspersions. The reality, Old-Twerp, is that you're just too damn lazy and incompetent to check before you post.
  • Old-T
  • 02-24-2014, 08:14 AM
The reality, Old-Twerp, is that you're just too damn lazy and incompetent to check before you post. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Or, as is the actual case here, I do not care to invest time in something I already know. Your persona is well known and very consistent on this board, and that is what I was using as a reference. I do not believe I stated that you had posted on this thread.

(Now I am sure you will respond with another typical-IB-reply, thus reaffirming AGAIN what I said.)
Or, as is the actual case here, I do not care to invest time in something I already know. Your persona is well known and very consistent on this board, and that is what I was using as a reference. I do not believe I stated that you had posted on this thread.

(Now I am sure you will respond with another typical-IB-reply, thus reaffirming AGAIN what I said.) Originally Posted by Old-T
You already admitted that you didn't know about who posted in this thread or who posts in every thread, Old-Twerp. So your attempt to extricate your foot from your ignorant mouth fails, Old-Twerp. Keep up with your contemptible lies and you'll get a response every time, Old-Twerp. If you genuinely want things to be different, quit doing the same damn thing over and over, Old-Twerp.
  • Old-T
  • 02-24-2014, 08:20 AM
Now I am sure you will respond with another typical-IB-reply, thus reaffirming AGAIN what I said. Originally Posted by Old-T
You already admitted that you didn't know about who posted in this thread or who posts in every thread, Old-Twerp. So your attempt to extricate your foot from your ignorant mouth fails, Old-Twerp. Keep up with your contemptible lies and you'll get a response every time, Old-Twerp. If you genuinely want things to be different, quit doing the same damn thing over and over, Old-Twerp.
See, children, as I predicted.

(And still no answer to the question I asked him.)

Rant away IB!

Rant away IB! Originally Posted by Old-T
It's obvious you're really not sincere about doing things differently, Old-Twerp. You initiated this exchange of insults, Old-Twerp, and now you're trying to pretend you are the "innocent." You may have deluded yourself, but your ignorant posts are there for everyone to see Old-Twerp. Your ignorant posts belie your ignorant, hypocritical position, Old-Twerp. You're not "innocent", Old-Twerp, you're just ignorant. BTW, Old-Twerp, your question was addressed. That you are too ignorant or too immature to accept the answer is your problem, Old-Twerp.
  • Old-T
  • 02-24-2014, 08:36 AM
Now I am sure you will respond with another typical-IB-reply, thus reaffirming AGAIN what I said. Originally Posted by Old-T

Rant away IB! Originally Posted by Old-T
It's obvious you're really not sincere about doing things differently, Old-Twerp. You initiated this exchange of insults, Old-Twerp, and now you're trying to pretend you are the "innocent." You may have deluded yourself, but your ignorant posts are there for everyone to see Old-Twerp. Your ignorant posts belie your ignorant, hypocritical position, Old-Twerp. You're not "innocent", Old-Twerp, you're just ignorant. BTW, Old-Twerp, your question was addressed. That you are too ignorant or too immature to accept the answer is your problem, Old-Twerp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And rant he did. Rant, rant, we want more IB Rant!!!

(And no, you did not answer the question, you sidestepped it.)

I'll read your rant later--I have to go to work now.
And rant he did. Rant, rant, we want more IB Rant!!!

(And no, you did not answer the question, you sidestepped it.)

I'll read your rant later--I have to go to work now. Originally Posted by Old-T

Your feeble attempts at deflection have all failed, Old-Twerp, and your snide appeals for "change" are demonstrably insincere as you persist with your insults. It's a simple matter of returning to post #30 to see that you initiated this exchange and returning to post #35 for your answer, Old-Twerp.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055012554&postcount=30
IBH nailed your sorry old ass, Old Twerp. He is too smart for you, you should go to the 4 o'clock buffet then get some sleep.