BREAKING: Jury Acquits Leaders of Oregon Standoff of Federal Charges…

Attachment 583385 Originally Posted by canuckeight

you have such tangential thoughts but I find them amusing. The day I see a (mainstream even government sanctioned; not individual actors) group of black militants killing innocent men, women, and children on the basis of skin color similar to skin heads and KKK then your picture may represent a true valid point. Sure many black militant groups exist but the question is why? to stand up defend and protect their own or to terrorize white people? Unlike the KKK I'd say it's the former and not the latter.
You make a lot of stupid assumptions. You also make a lot of charges without proof. So what are you today? A faux bro? A thief of honor? A Hillary troll for hire? You think anyone takes you seriously? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

I see you're struggling with the reality of what Old T is asking and the pictures I posted. It's ok you are what you are.
Yep, the was after the Interior Department surveilled citizens with loaded assault rifles. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

irrelevant. Again blacks have been "surveilled" as you say for decades upon decades and yet we can't go pointing AR's at cops in any fashion. You trying to defend this is immoral.
  • Old-T
  • 10-30-2016, 07:48 AM
Did they subdivide the Chinese into Han, Zhuang, Huikuan etc?

Where the Asians from other countries also subdivided? Originally Posted by DSK

Generally yes, and yes.
Pretty racist there, Fisting Chaps. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

If I did what this white guy is doing (hand on gun) what does the cop do to me? Ultimate white privilege here.

I have no idea why actual evidence was presented to this jury.

But , there is no jurisdiction in the United States that allows a citizen to openly threaten, with a firearm, a Peace Officer who is carrying out his legal duties.

Jury nullification?? Perhaps. A open letter to all governments that this is not a Police State??

We will see what unfolds.
you have such tangential thoughts but I find them amusing. The day I see a (mainstream even government sanctioned; not individual actors) group of black militants killing innocent men, women, and children on the basis of skin color similar to skin heads and KKK then your picture may represent a true valid point. Sure many black militant groups exist but the question is why? to stand up defend and protect their own or to terrorize white people? Unlike the KKK I'd say it's the former and not the latter. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

It already happened, Sissy Chap, and it's still happening under new guises:

..................Huey P. Newton Gun Club Stages Open Carry Rally Through Dallas

You really have no idea what you are talking about, Do you? Originally Posted by canuckeight
No she doesn't.
But , there is no jurisdiction in the United States that allows a citizen to openly threaten, with a firearm, a Peace Officer who is carrying out his legal duties. Originally Posted by Jackie S
There are some underlying assumptions in this statement that require vetting before drawing such a broad statement.

First Federal LE should probably not be cast as "Peace Officers"!

Then one can begin to evaluate "legal duties"!
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Looks correct to me.
Looks correct to me. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Just goes to show you how our educational system has failed ...

.... bringing a water gun to a real gun fight is ignorant.
^ no matter how dumbed down all I ask for is transparency of your thoughts. Now we're getting somewhere.
and lol at the notion a 12 yr old playing with a toy gun is looking for a fight. I do love LL's idiot thought process here and in other forums. lol