Multiple boats participating in a Trump Boat Parade are in distress on Lake Travis near Austin

I agree, Speed. My buddy is newly divorced and just wanted to be out on the lake with his kids and enjoy like minded people. He had fun, so that's all that matters. For his young kids though, I'm sure they were probably wondering what the fuck was going on at the time... he laughed when I told him that and said "yeah, you're probably right about that."
So you're an "expert" just like all the other "boat owners"?

You're also the dupe who flies over countries and claims you've been there! Not to mention you don't live in Austin, but you're an "Austinite"!!! Your prowess at predicting Presidential Elections is also "legendary"!

I spent years on Travis (and occasionally beneath the surface) as well as Lake Austin before you arrived, junior! (Most of my time on Lake Austin was sailing though ... that's where I learned to sail when I was in junior high.)

You are beginning to remind me of the neighbor across the street ... he's got a boat also!

You're just like all "movie critics" ... never made a movie! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Here we go again! Lexie was boating in That lake before God had invented water, eh!

Why not discuss the story instead of the constant fluids donation, Lexie. Nobody believes yous anyway.

Looks like Trump is going for the recreational boater segment of the electorate. He’s better work that hard... fat rich drunks with no regard for safety are right up his alley!

LOLLING!

LOLLING!
Dumbass man overboard.
Who ya gonna call. Let them SINK, Not even a mask will save them...
LOLOLOLOLOL. couldn’t happen to nicer folks. LOLOLOLOL.

Attachment 873355
Here we go again! Lexie was boating in That lake before God had invented water, eh!
Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Did you get wet in Lake Travis? Other than Hippie Hollow, of course!

Frankly, I am unconcerned if anyone on here "believes" me. But since you know all about me and have attempted to publicly share it for which you got popped .... who really gives a fuck what you say?
Dumbass man overboard.
Who ya gonna call. Let them SINK, Not even a mask will save them...
LOLOLOLOLOL. couldn’t happen to nicer folks. LOLOLOLOL.

Attachment 873355 Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson
Photo shopped! That's all you have.
Showing off your stupidity yet again.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
LLIDIOT is an idiot!
I agree, Speed. My buddy ...

... I told him that and said "yeah, you're probably right about that." Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Do you live vicariously all the time or just most of the time.

You, Speedo, and HoeHum need to ban together ... Tres Amigas!
In my many years on Lake Travis or living in the area I have not heard of or seen a boat sink on a calm day such as yesterday. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
And you call me "stupid"! Was Saturday a "calm day"?

Where were you?

Which one is Lake Travis? Mr. Boatsman!
They should take LL's computer privileges away from him at his nursing home. It's kind of sad at this point.
Did you get wet in Lake Travis? Other than Hippie Hollow, of course!

Frankly, I am unconcerned if anyone on here "believes" me. But since you know all about me and have attempted to publicly share it for which you got popped .... who really gives a fuck what you say? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No idea what yous are talking about Lexie. Could you back that accusation up with facts?

Didnt thinks so.

Yous must have me confused with the one person who gives a fuck who yous are ... yous.

I just know who yous aren’t, which is anything yous say yous are, eh?

That’s been true since you jammed your fat little feet into Buster Brown platform dress pumps!

LOLLING

(Really, yous need to come correct, or lob those fakes accusations at someone else)
Wow. Excellent photoshop skis. Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
Yes. I can hardly wait to see his Iranian moonlanding portfolio.

While his picture isn't accurate-- there were multiple distress calls during the event.

No injuries or need for medics.. mostly boats taking on water, etc. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
So...fake news and/or much to do about nothing.
No idea what yous are talking about Lexie. Could you back that accusation up with facts?
Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You know exactly.

As for Speedo's lame ignorant remark ....

... I've seen boats sink at a boat ramp still on the trailer on a windless day with full sun shining ... I even had the "privilege" of seeing one sink and dragging the pickup off the end of the boat ramp with it ... and I saw the truck's head lights beaming up about 20 feet down~!

But you supposedly all-knowing fools ... post photoshoppe and make up shit ... like HoeHum.
They should take LL's computer privileges away from him .... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Who is "they"? Just asking, because it doesn't include you!

Still living vicariously in your basement in the DFW area?

Speedo, HoeHum, and "Lucas"! Tres Amigas.
Dude, you haven’t heard (from him)? He lives in a palatial mansion, guarded by off duty secret service wielding Henry rifles.
Dude, you haven’t heard (from him)? He lives in a palatial mansion, guarded by off duty secret service wielding Henry rifles. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I don't expect to either.

That's why he pretends I'm in an old-folks home. His excuse. No access!

Same with HoeHum and Speedo. Speaking of Speedo: He's the one who was going to kick my ass all the way back to Houston from Austin .... I guess they think I'm in an "old-folks" home in Austin?

And HoeHum pretends he's in Canada ... safe haven.

Tres Amigas!