Do the gentlemen prefer....

It's all about glamour. Extensions, dresses, stoles, lashes, stockings, corsets, peignoirs, silks, satins, glitter, maribou, high heels, lambskin gloves, vintage and handmade shoes.. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
This sounds kinda nice....
  • onei
  • 12-04-2014, 08:44 PM
I would give up sex for three months, complete with no hand-loading for real hair. I haven't had hair for years … wait … you're talking about the ladies (or lady) … my bad! Carry on!
  • ztonk
  • 12-04-2014, 08:59 PM
Here are a younger ZTonk, Cinnamon Shark, Whispers, F2C & BobV preparing for a night of ho'ing at the disco in 1972. Originally Posted by Toyz
I'd be careful... a young lady called me Toyz at a recent social event. Having never met you, I can only assume you look like one of the guys in these photos....

z
  • Toyz
  • 12-04-2014, 09:03 PM
I'd be careful... a young lady called me Toyz at a recent social event. Having never met you, I'll have to assume you look like one of the guys in these photos....

z Originally Posted by ztonk
This is me, Z...

"Because in Space...no one can hear you dream"....

Hahahahaha, LOL - I haven't laughed that good in a while Toyz. Good thread.

Attitude is (almost) everything and I'd rather have session with a 6 who was really into it, than a 10, who was let's say, "detached". Real everything is nice on women and I appreciate it, but as long as hair and other "enhancements" are not too obvious or have odors or behave in unnatural ways, then I'm all for them as long as they enhance a lady's confidence in her beauty and sexiness.
I actually was able to take a candid snapshot of Toyz while he was on the phone trying to describe his "beeg cawk."

• Toyz
  • 12-04-2014, 09:28 PM
I actually was able to take a candid snapshot of Toyz while he was on the phone trying to describe his "beeg cawk."

Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
Actually I was calling 911 on you cause you are trying to suck on my Beeg Cawk through my dockers...notice the angle of the picture. Tricked me at the front door with "candygram"...I shouldn't have fallen for it. I KNEW it was a land shark.
So you're admitting to everyone that is your picture, right?

• Toyz
  • 12-04-2014, 09:45 PM
So you're admitting to everyone that is your picture, right?

Come on....keep the skit going...

I'll admit that's me if you admit you WERE on your knees trying to suck my beeg cawk...

Now be nice. You know I don't swing that way. At least I didn't post a pic of you dressed in drag. Oh wait...

• Toyz
  • 12-04-2014, 10:06 PM
Now be nice. You know I don't swing that way. At least I didn't post a pic of you dressed in drag. Oh wait...

That's an old pic, I look much better now
I'd like to keep going, but I'm worried that Ztonk will put me in the corner for hijacking. So, meanwhile, back at the topic of the thread......
Yeah, let's keep it REAL with some believable FAKEness once in a while
I'll admit that's me if you admit you WERE on your knees trying to suck my beeg cawk... Originally Posted by Toyz
OK, Toyz, I understand you are a little obsessed with us guys sucking your so called Beeeg Cawk ...

Recently I interrogated MiMi. After some deep exploring and drilling her, she admitted that she did actually say something else.

She just couldn't admit to you that you actually have a Little Hen of a cawk.

So she enticed you with the well known Ba Bahk (sp?) noise:

Ba Bahk ... NOT: Beeeg Cawk
:laughin g1: