A Dark Future with taco trucks on every corner

Food safety rules/inspections should certainly apply.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Many are literally Restaurants on Wheels., they display their certificates of compliance with pride.

Some of the really good ones are on Federal Road handing south toward Wasburn Tunnel. Many are permanent fixtures. Originally Posted by Jackie S
didn't you know this old-turdo??? guess not! and yet ... you think you're the intelligent one here??? NOT

why don't you open one? snapper head ...

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
They also all mention the food safety is important, and Jackie S points out that in most areas they are covered by food standards similar to brick and mortar restaurants.

And in typical per-pubescent style he goes for the shock treatment by injecting his own brand of potty humor. Additionally he uses another juvenile tactic and lies via false innuendo--falsely implying that one of the adults implied that food trucks were not sanitary.
Although another interpretation of the exchange is ....

... you, Old-T, were IMPLYING they aren't applied when you post ...

Food safety rules/inspections should certainly apply.
For instance when one says ...

.. "there SHOULD be a law" .....

... "there SHOULD be regulation" ...

It implies there isn't or at least at times there isn't!!!!

And since one of the "adults" in the discourse corrected your "should certainly apply" .... by pointing out they ARE APPLIED ... and made fun of you .....

... you in your own childish tantrum had to distort what you said, again to appear more "mature" and "intellectually superior" just as The Kid pointed out!!!!!!

It's not the first time fool.... and it won't be the last.
  • Old-T
  • 09-03-2016, 09:41 AM
And that interpretation would be wrong. One of the problems with the English language is that it is ambiguous in many cases. But a civil responce would have been to ask for clarification, wouldn't it?

The most reasonable interpretation of "should" is that whether or not it currently IS, it ought to be.

But then Wacko has rarely been interested in reasonableness, and when it comes to my posts it is evident that you rarely are either.
Only a fucking racist would refer to the proud Mexican people as [prohibited word]

You are a bad person. A disgrace to the Jewish people, as Bambino has stated. Originally Posted by DSK
You're fucking hysterical for a change.

And, as you probably don't know since you're a native New Yorker, Messkin is how the word is pronounced in much of Texas.

Even at Hippie Hollow, Lardass! EVen YOU should know that. OR were you too busy scoping out the sun bather's JUNK?

Why don't you hit RTM? OH! You already did!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSAAAA!
And that interpretation would be wrong. Originally Posted by Old-T
But you're not the arbiter, and neither is your pet YouRong!

But I certainly flushed your junior ass out of the grass!!!!

And, as you probably don't know since you're a native New Yorker, Messkin is how the word is pronounced in much of Texas.

Even at Hippie Hollow, Lardass! EVen YOU should know that. OR were you too busy scoping out the sun bather's JUNK?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Making no sense, melting down. What a stupid, cocksucking pig.
Making no sense, melting down. What a stupid, cocksucking pig. Originally Posted by bambino
He's got OT's "back" .... in sight!!!!
  • Old-T
  • 09-03-2016, 11:09 AM
But you're not the arbiter, and neither is your pet YouRong!

But I certainly flushed your junior ass out of the grass!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover

You are getting more absurd by the post.
according to Trump via his surrogates Hilary will provide us with unlimited Taco's which means she has my vote:

according to Trump via his surrogates Hilary will provide us with unlimited Taco's which means she has my vote:

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

which one has the collard greens and chitlins?

You are getting more absurd by the post. Originally Posted by Old-T
You're not the arbiter on that one either. You're flailing now.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That's the "tacos" you have in your mind when you vote .....

... here's what you'll actually get.

"Enjoy!"
  • DSK
  • 09-03-2016, 08:18 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are an ignorant, racist, misogynistic, stupid, cocksucking pig. This I can tell you.

BTW, I didn't RTM that, you little faggot.

I really think you and Bambino should have a steel cage tap out match, so who the real pussy is...
You are an ignorant, racist, misogynistic, stupid, cocksucking pig.

I really think you and Bambino should have a steel cage tap out match, so who the real pussy is... Originally Posted by DSK
If it takes a map to get to the cage, YouRong will never show!

He'll claim the map wasn't correct!
  • DSK
  • 09-04-2016, 06:14 AM
If it takes a map to get to the cage, YouRong will never show!

He'll claim the map wasn't correct! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nice little dodge he has going for him, demonstrating and proclaiming his ignorance to cover up his cowardice.
Nice little dodge he has going for him, demonstrating and proclaiming his ignorance to cover up his cowardice. Originally Posted by DSK
Are you kidding?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

I'll bring my tacos. You bring your diploma...