Poke-Her Tournament

Yes, it is 100% on for Saturday!

I will send out address tomorrow.

If you rsvpd and cannot make it please let me know!
Oh yea...I'm terri-bad at ALL card games...

And Maxeen, check your PMs please. I want to make sure I got in under the wire. ;-)

V
woohoo! im so there.cant wait
hopin its my favorite game......Do you have any 3's?
I'm interested in participating. Please let me know if there is an open seat still. Thanks
Just for clarification............the prize will not be redeemed at the host house on the evening of the tournament...........unless the owner of said "host house" is the winner
BYOB?
BYOB? Originally Posted by bigv123
Beer, wine and liquor were flowing almost as freely as the breasts of the dealers and "waitresses"! My favorite quote: Merci, your breasts taste so good! Merci in response: "that is because they are free range!"

Best game of poke her I ever played.

Thanks ladies and gents.

Thanks Maxeen!

Respectfully
OldSarge
just gettin home
i only got 2 words BEST NIGHT EVER!!!!
thanks Max for being the gracious hostess with the mostest
and thanks atxbrad for the venue and perhaps the coolest dog on the planet
OH! and yes there were plenty a breastesses a flowin and even a naked dealer!
great fun...thanks to all for hosting/organizing. great group of folks and even greater group of ladies.

-henteaser
It certainly was a blast. THX Max and Brad and ladies!
Holey Moley! Im just getting to where Im moving around..........might just go back to bed.
Thanks to everyone that attended and participated. I think at one time we had 20 people in the house. You guys (and gals) are a quality group.

Special thanks to Max and Sarge for handling the logistics of the entire event.
A great night. Thanks to Maxeen and our host for putting this together. It was a great poker game and even though I did not win (I told you I was a terrible poker player) I had a great time. And the party after the poker game was great fun. Thanks also for our beautiful dealer and waitresses. ��
I had a great time too.......Cant wait to play again!
Hated I missed this but I had other fish to fry....defintely will be attending the next one
We hated missing you, Daddy's Girl!

I had so much fun! You guys are great and were a blast! The after poker party was wild and crazy as well! O M G!!!

I hear the next party is going to be Saturday, June 1st..........starting at 6 pm.

I will definately be there!

Looking forward to seeing y'all there!

Kisses!