Price or Provider?

Low rates motivate me to hobby more. In fact, I think providers should take a page out of the hotel chain playbook with regards to loyalty and repeat business. Give me points towards discounts or other perks with every booking I will see you more regularly. While we all have preferences when it comes to selecting a provider, customer service and price are the two most important factors to me. Originally Posted by ANONONE
years ago, one woman ran a phrequent phuckers discount program. i dont remember if it was succesful in increasing her business or helping her retain customers. i just remember it was a catchy phrase.

some of the women i visit and some of the women i read about do indeed treat their customers well. such as
* flexibility in scheduling, like short notice, agreeing to meet later in the evening, offering multi-hour visits at below the normal hourly rate [e.g., 2 hrs at 1.75x the fee].
* allowing 10-20 mins extra either for more activities or shower/cleanup w/ out rushing you out the door
* spending time before or after shooting the breeze, enjoying a drink or some snacks, etc.
* undressing and dressing you
* doing things for you that you dont ever read about. she might do it for others, but i sure do appreciate it!!! for example, one woman i know will provide a most deliteful bb oral french lesson tc nqns cim - but it has never been reported in any of her reviews {and dont ask me who it is}.

yep, it would be cool to have a buy n and get one free or majorly discounted. remember when the record stores did that w/ 45 RPMs. that's one place where the telecom and media companies have us by the gonads or asses - no loyalty programs. i've been w/ at&t since 1979 and never received a discount, freebie, etc. :^( even potbelly's, starbucks, mcdonalds, panera's, etc. do this.

i know, this sub-culture is not equivalent to retailing/service industries, but a similar parallel can be stretched to apply.

anyhoo, we all like different things. the task before us is to meet someone who likes to do things that you like to do and will do it w/out breaking your bank.

THANKS TO ALL THE FINE AND FABULOUS WOMEN IN THE DALLAS - FT WORTH METROPLEX WHO GIVE OF THEMSELVES AND HELP US FORM SUCH DELITEFUL MEMORIES!!!

HIP HIP HURRAH!!!!! HIP HIP HURRAH!!!!! HIP HIP HURRAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

#1 Am I attracted to her?
#2 is she geograhpically desireable?
#3 Is her menu good for me?
#4 Can I afford her rate?
#5 Does she make me think she is glad to see me?

All are equally important

Chipper
2 kinds of hobbyists, IMO.

a) Hunts by price, then the "looks".

b) Hunts by "looks" first, then the price tag.

I am in the "hunt by looks first, then price" category. If she is on the upper end, I gotta really want her and she better not be drama and have her TCB together.

However, if I am on a binge, I will forage the sub $200 market for quantity. Lots of guys saw a decrease in their household income. I don't blame them for budget shopping. It would be foolish not to. Once you have outsourced masturbation to a pro, you rarely want to take matters into your own hands again.

Here is what is messed up for the ladies in the DFW market. We have so many choices, many of us would not even think of driving 50 minutes to see a lady when we have dozens within a 15 minute or so drive. I even turned down some free sex from a civilian gal because she lived on the other side of TCU and I was in Plano.

We are spoiled with choices at reasonable rates. Good for us, bad for the ladies. It is hobbynomics. No one to blame. It is just the way it is. Service is what keeps a guy coming back.
2 kinds of hobbyists, IMO.

a) Hunts by price, then the "looks".

b) Hunts by "looks" first, then the price tag.

I am in the "hunt by looks first, then price" category. If she is on the upper end, I gotta really want her and she better not be drama and have her TCB together.

However, if I am on a binge, I will forage the sub $200 market for quantity. Lots of guys saw a decrease in their household income. I don't blame them for budget shopping. It would be foolish not to. Once you have outsourced masturbation to a pro, you rarely want to take matters into your own hands again.

Here is what is messed up for the ladies in the DFW market. We have so many choices, many of us would not even think of driving 50 minutes to see a lady when we have dozens within a 15 minute or so drive. I even turned down some free sex from a civilian gal because she lived on the other side of TCU and I was in Plano.

We are spoiled with choices at reasonable rates. Good for us, bad for the ladies. It is hobbynomics. No one to blame. It is just the way it is. Service is what keeps a guy coming back. Originally Posted by cpi3000
here, here, i say cpi, here here!!!

i'm also in the "looks first, then price" category but have been know to splurge and/or go lower than i probably should have. but, what can i say, i'm pmdelites
It is all about activities. Fortunately for me I am not on a budget so price is not the issue. However, if the menu is lacking there is no way i will see her, regardless of looks. That being said, the higher the price usually brings both looks and activities.