Thought I would share this with you all hope this is the right place

Jk, people who say they aren't racist and can count the number of African American acquaintances they know are normally racist. If your friend or neighbor are of another race , then why can't they just be your friend or neighbor without the hyphenation ie my black-neighbor or my white- friend. If they are truly worthy of being your friend then race should not matter they are just your friend. You sir are a racist, no doubt in anyones mind you are not.
I'm deeply offended.

My beautiful black cock is NEVER sweaty when I slide it into a white provider.

I'm deeply offended.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
OMG!
LMFAO

This sir, is a classic quote.

I will cherish it always
I'm deeply offended.

Pics or it never happened
Enough of this bullshit! I'm hijacking this thread..........RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU WANNA GET NEKKID! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
....<.... Hand is up call on me please!
Pics or it never happened Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke
Huh??
Huh?? Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
It's a widely used internet forum saying...basically used to refute what some might consider outlandish statements.

IOW, prove it wasn't sweaty. LOL
(aka...they want to see your big black cock in a pale ass pussy)
Fine. I'll see if the next provider I see is okay with that!
Yeah that guys been going around bothering women. I've seen this alert before. Report it to the mods.
Fine. I'll see if the next provider I see is okay with that!
Make sure u post a link....so closet bbc lovers can look w out being found out....lol
What's the deal? The little racist turd does not thinck that the ladies would not have a board to tie to his ass so he does not fall in?

All this time I thought I was the only guy any of the ladies see. You can imagine my heartbreak that they see others. That really hurts . . .
This is where the dichotomy of working as a provider up north and down here comes in. I'd never seen any provider up in WI state in their ad that they don't see a certain race. If they did, they would have guys that wouldn't see them because they are racist and the would be flamed on the boards. It was very odd when I started providing down here and seeing that in ads. Then when I had a guy tell me that he'd be a repeat customer if I wouldn't see black guys, I was floored. Haven't seen him since.

I like seeing respectable, nice gentlemen rather than racists rednecks.
Jenesys,

There are probably more racists up north than there are in the south, same as before the Civil War simply because there are more people in the north than there are in the south. Wisconsin probably does not have anywhere near the number of providers that Texas does explaining the infrequency of the apparent discrimination in the north. I guess jk doesn't mind sweaty white cocks. What an idiot!
If I raise my hand that means I have to drop my cock. I always surf the board in the buff. That way if I have to rub one out I can do it lickety splits.

Not all rednecks are racist but there seems to be a lot of them.