Enough is enough

Most girls I've met didnt indicate that black guys typically act like me, at first.... most dont exhibit persistent stalkerish behavior like mine..and watch your tone when addressing me or else I will cry like a little bottom bitch before I report you to a mod...I think all of you guys are letting your emotions get the best of you and its time for a [b]big dick in my ass.....let's pull it together or I will pull it for you in the form of a reach-around after I queef ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
FIFY with some well placed and needed adjectives and verbs. ;-)

(no thanks needed).....Besos!

I have regulars "AA" nice as can be ,but could be the chemistry with anyone with any race, ANY AND IF YOU (providers) DON'T SCREEN WELL THAT'S anyone can turn with anyone at any given time ..

Never had a problem one with AA yet again my .02 cents...

Happy 2018 lets do it right this year

In my opinion you both have valid points!!!

2018 lets have love in the air and what we are here for

I HOPE

C M Originally Posted by Cendell M

you crack me up. Is MLK your grandfather..what's with all this Kumbaya stuff. lol
It is a known fact that most black men hate black women more than any other race. Leave up to the BM (black man) the black race will soon be erased from the landscape.

Sure a BM (black man) will screen and give you (fair skinned providers) his plasma type but will only give a brown provider threats and a hard time. You will never see things the way a brown provider does. Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

Who hurt you sweetie... sounds like you've been wounded deeply by black man rejection.
you crack me up. Is MLK your grandfather..what's with all this Kumbaya stuff. lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
What we cant ALL just get along probably right..... was having a moment.

I still like you....you guys carry on. Lol
Who hurt you sweetie... sounds like you've been wounded deeply by black man rejection. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Stay safe ladies. And just my two cents Mr. Multi handle should've been banned as the safety of all should be first and foremost.

I so love chocolate..........
  • iquit
  • 01-10-2018, 09:54 PM
Listen yes, if it wasn't against rules to post screenshots, I would show y'all where he called me a prostitute, threatened to kill me, then hits me up from a different handle begging for me to see him and ask "what have I done? I'm a nice guy".. bruh CRAZY Originally Posted by Ruann soka
I would imagine you should take threats like that very seriously, and not stop at mods here. These mods can be very non-reactive sometimes. I think there was some Lady on here who would help with that type of stuff.
Jaybugawuga, JeezyDezzy337, jdllkcharles , JmeezyDeezy, now he is Hollaman j . Geesh does the harassment ever stop with you? I don't understand why he decides to contact me on each new handle and try to schedule an appointment. Enough is enough dude, MOVE ON AND GROW UP Originally Posted by Super Head 713
That fool is CRAZY
Smh and why isn't he banned yet? Originally Posted by Super Head 713
You haven't figured it out yet girly....
Send those links and screenshots referencing this too houston@eccie.net
I didnt realize that black guys could act this way...this dude sounds pathetic as fuck..and threatening to kill you? Man look couldn't be me...yall be careful out there... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Are you really stupid enough to think that?
All races have their fair share of assholes Originally Posted by tbone2u
Crazy doesn't discriminate!
By the way the review Hollaman j wrote is a fake, even Trey called it smh
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2275815 Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Another Hollaman J fake review ?? Smh
Another Hollaman J fake review ?? Smh Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Smh do you remember the two that he wrote on thickems and I? This is the same thickems that he posted a ncns rebuttal review on because she figured out that he was the same psycho that has been trying to see her over a year.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...t=jdllkcharles
Send those links and screenshots referencing this too houston@eccie.net Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
I reported his pm that he sent to me admitting to whom he is