Doggie:

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to read this thread while at work. And the mental images you sexy women are putting in my head(s) are killing me. I can't get up from my desk, due to bulging!

You know what... nevermind... continue.....my client can wait!
Lily, you might be right, maybe it is a size issue at just barely 5ft and 105 lbs, it's just not the most comfortable position for me. But I do love having a gentleman oh so close, where I can feel his breathing changing, or lean in for a passionate kisses............oh sorry, where was I? Oh yeah, just please don't break my ribs. Originally Posted by shelby sinful
I'm with ya sister. That's why I like the lazy k9 so much. You're still really close and that angle is perfect. Plus it feels so submissive. Getting my hair tugged a little when can feel man's hot breath on my neck just sends me over the moon. My neighbors really get an earful on days like that
Ginger the standing mish I'm referring to is with the girl laying on her back at the edge of the bed, with the guy standing between her legs.......I'm way too short for most guys to be able to enter with me standing against a wall. Although, I've always loved the sound of that idea too!!!... Originally Posted by shelby sinful
The standing mish I pictured for you, because you are so tiny...is just you with your back against the wall, guy facing you & holding your legs up with his arms. Now do you see why I'd need Toby Keith to help me out on that one? But apparently, I'm a bad sexual position labeler. That's probably called something completely different. I'm going to have to thoroughly examine Mac's study guide.

I've always wanted to try one of those cool triangle sex wedge pillows. The positions and angles you could pull off with that thing...oh my! I think I need to change the preferred gift section on my showcase...
I've always wanted to try one of those cool triangle sex wedge pillows. The positions and angles you could pull off with that thing...oh my! I think I need to change the preferred gift section on my showcase... Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I have a Dallas provider that has one of these.

Damn, Mac! That little device has some endless possibilities.

Ginger, I'm available for testing.
MrWishful - I can help take care of that bulge anytime your ready!! *wink*

@ Lily - STOP now you're getting me all hot and bothered!!

@ Ginger - Ahh yes, those standing postions are always a hot time, but the guy does have to lift me to get "in the magic spot", otherwise I'm just too short

@ Mac - I have a friend in Dallas who has those and we always have a very nice time!!!
[B][I][COLOR=blue]
@ Mac - I have a friend in Dallas who has those and we always have a very nice time!!! Originally Posted by shelby sinful
Oh yeah! Your friend in Dallas did mention that to me. I'll get to try it out when I'm in Dallas later this month

I'll be sure to write "Lily was here" on one of them just for you
Umm... I will be back to post a response after I.... hmmmm.. take a shower.....
Dayum! One of the best AR threads yet!

Huck
Umm... I will be back to post a response after I.... hmmmm.. take a shower..... Originally Posted by lil_michelle
response posting shower pics ?? LOL
woo wee it's really hot in here1 the reason I love doggie so much is because i love being grabbed by the hips and pulled hard and steady back on a dick! mmm mmm lov e it!
I love to be on TOP of things, ; )
ohhhhh yeah, the Liberator is a nifty piece of furniture.

Check out the Black Label version on that website. It comes with wrist and ankle restraints which attach to the cushion. Makes for an interesting time.
Some of us are vertically challenged for Doggie. I prefer Lotus or CG!!
response posting shower pics ?? LOL Originally Posted by jughead1171

hehe my camera isn't water proof