Trump is on track to spend $1 billion in 4 years housing his wife in NYC and vacationing in Mar-a-Lago virtually every week.

Trump is going there because it makes him money. The government pays the money to the club which he owns. His whole reason for being President is to make as much money as possible off it. Even his wife in court papers admitted that her goal is to get max dollars out of being first lady and any negative story hinders that effort Originally Posted by BigLouie
Should be real easy to post a link.

In the meantime, shall I remind you of how Hillary's brothers made out like bandits in Haiti and other places because of her and Bill? I even understand that Barack's half brother got to move out of his tin shack and into a mud hut because of his relationship with Barack.
Trump is going there because it makes him money. Originally Posted by BigLouie
He was making money before he had to put up with your bullshit.

Now he's making less.

As a matter of fact, now all these broke Liberals, like you, want him to fire-sale all his shit so he'll have even less ... AND THEY CAN'T a "free look" at his sales and proceeds. It's transparent. So are you!
Where's the comparison of greens fees, LLephantMan?

Don't you want to post that picture of Obama playing golf again?

Or are Twitler's weekly retreats (or is that retweets?)OK with you?
Should be real easy to post a link.

In the meantime, shall I remind you of how Hillary's brothers made out like bandits in Haiti and other places because of her and Bill? I even understand that Barack's half brother got to move out of his tin shack and into a mud hut because of his relationship with Barack. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Typical JDrunk deflection.

What does HRCs brother have to do with the obscene amount of money WE are paying to keep Twitler and his evil spawn on vacation every weekend?
  • DSK
  • 03-19-2017, 03:29 PM
Where's the comparison of greens fees, LLephantMan?

Don't you want to post that picture of Obama playing golf again?

Or are Twitler's weekly retreats (or is that retweets?)OK with you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I realize now that I was wrong to complain about Obama's travel expenses. Presidents should stay in the White house whenever possible to save money.

God Bless America, the once great nation that I doubt even Mr. Trump can save at this point.

Too divided by reckless liberals programs. Let's either break it up or go with states rights above all. Liberals can have sanctuary cities, states can dump Affirmative Action/quotes etc...
BO golfed for pleasure, Trump golfs for business, because he’s a businessman and used to having to make every minute of his day productive. Is this really that difficult to understand?
Nobody is bitching about Obama vacationing in Hawaii. People bitch about him lying about being born there.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
That's bullshit, Jim. LlephantMan pissed and moaned every time Obama put on a pair of shorts.

So did you, if memory serves.

In fact, you're a giant vagina.
BO golfed for pleasure, Trump golfs for business, because he’s a businessman and used to having to make every minute of his day productive. Is this really that difficult to understand? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Yes it is.

Twitler is incapable of business, pleasure or golf.

He's a truly shitty human being and should move to a Liberal Muslim neighborhood, where JL can berate him while quoting sharia law...and then call him a faggot.
If liberals weren't such a violent bunch, trump could spend less money on security.
That's bullshit, Jim. LlephantMan pissed and moaned every time Obama put on a pair of shorts.

So did you, if memory serves.

In fact, you're a giant vagina. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh quit bitching you sorry excuse for a human. Obama is the biggest farce ever to be created. Right now he's in deeper shit than Trump. His personal yacht the "Lady Michelle" was busted with a huge payload of contraband on board. That's why they are trying to discredit Trump with the wire tapping story to distract anything from leaking into the media about Obama's illegal activities with a schedule 1 CDS. While you goofy liberals are jumping through hoops trying to find fault in Trump for every move he makes Obama in the mean time is running for cover. He'll eventually be the first former president to become a fugitive.

Jim
The other openly racist douche-bag speaks.

Look how stupid that statement is.

The only reason I responded was to point out that you and spread cheeks are our site racists.

One of you is an alcoholic who projects his plight onto those who disagree/point out his stupidity and the other thinks the US will split apart to assist his personal ambitions.

Don't pretend y'all are too stupid to know which of you is which or that you really care where that douche-bag nozzle was at last before you put it in your mouth. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
So YOU DON'T CARE where the douche bag nozzle was last before it goes into YOUR MOUTH, manassmuncher ? Guess the local zoo will be sending YOU all of their douche bags for some " special " cleaning from here on out ! Plant YOUR two-lips on THAT !
Wrong as usual, so shut the fuck up, and quit taking your husband's dick in your ass.

I think everyone would be better off if the country were split up. It doesn't work anymore, both sides hate each other, their is no real commonality to build upon. You liberals have destroyed it. Originally Posted by DSK
So if "liberals" have destroyed America and you prefer it split up then you are either a liberal or a liberal sympathizer.

Thanks for clearing that up, Uncle Han.
Oh quit bitching you sorry excuse for a human. Obama is the biggest farce ever to be created. Right now he's in deeper shit than Trump. His personal yacht the "Lady Michelle" was busted with a huge payload of contraband on board. That's why they are trying to discredit Trump with the wire tapping story to distract anything from leaking into the media about Obama's illegal activities with a schedule 1 CDS. While you goofy liberals are jumping through hoops trying to find fault in Trump for every move he makes Obama in the mean time is running for cover. He'll eventually be the first former president to become a fugitive.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Another utter fabrication.

What blog did you get that from? Youreafuckingidiotnews.cum?
That's not even fake news. It's synthetic bullshit.

I find it incredibly hypocritical that ignoramuses like you demand accountability from the people who continually post false bullshit about.

You don't even get an STFU for that ridiculous lie.

Now run along back to your bunker and put your tin foil hat back on.

Don't forget the Nikes.
  • DSK
  • 03-22-2017, 07:17 AM
So if "liberals" have destroyed America and you prefer it split up then you are either a liberal or a liberal sympathizer.

Thanks for clearing that up, Uncle Han. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That doesn't make any sense you fucking faggot. I want to get rid of the fucking liberals one way or another.

Who the fuck is Uncle Han...you!!