Racist Cops in Omaha

• BJerk
  • 01-13-2014, 09:26 PM
Answer my question first, BJerk. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Love them?
Love them? Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Then why do you wish misery on an entire race?

You're not really a Christian, are you?

And yes, I believe Jesus was real. I just don't believe everything Constantine wanted his subjects to believe about him. Constantine mandated the Bible, not God, as a tool of repression.

But you don't believe the Bible anyway, do you, BJerk?
  • BJerk
  • 01-14-2014, 06:44 AM
Then why do you wish misery on an entire race?

You're not really a Christian, are you?

And yes, I believe Jesus was real. I just don't believe everything Constantine wanted his subjects to believe about him. Constantine mandated the Bible, not God, as a tool of repression.

But you don't believe the Bible anyway, do you, BJerk? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I only wish the most oppressive race in history gives up its turn at the top and let's the rest of us play in the sandbox.
Very Christian of you, BJerk.
I only wish the most oppressive race in history gives up its turn at the top and let's the rest of us play in the sandbox. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Yet another stupid comment by Bert Jones.

Try studying the history of Arabs. They enslaved blacks LONG before Europeans did and they continued enslaving them LONG after. In fact, they still practice a form of chattel slavery of blacks in Mauritania.

As if that isn't enough, over the course of several centuries, the Arabs also enslaved over a million Europeans - mostly ones that were captured in the Mediterranean by Barbary pirates.

They even grabbed Americans, too. The Marine Corps Hymn mentions "the shores of Tripoli", which references one of America's earliest military actions - against the Barbary pirates.

Essentially, if you weren't a Muslim, Arabs regarded you as inferior and up for grabs. To a large extent, they still do.
  • BJerk
  • 01-14-2014, 02:13 PM
Yet another stupid comment by Bert Jones.

Try studying the history of Arabs. They enslaved blacks LONG before Europeans did and they continued enslaving them LONG after. In fact, they still practice a form of chattel slavery of blacks in Mauritania.

As if that isn't enough, over the course of several centuries, the Arabs also enslaved over a million Europeans - mostly ones that were captured in the Mediterranean by Barbary pirates.

They even grabbed Americans, too. The Marine Corps Hymn mentions "the shores of Tripoli", which references one of America's earliest military actions - against the Barbary pirates.

Essentially, if you weren't a Muslim, Arabs regarded you as inferior and up for grabs. To a large extent, they still do. Originally Posted by ExNYer

I'm going to check your reference to a million European slaves from the Mediterranean and present day chattel slavery in Mauritania.

(OK - I found Professor Davis and his estimates, so perhaps the number is lower but it did occur - one for you)

Looks like the Mauritania reference is also, true. So why don't we invade them - I'm sure all you warmonger's could get a hard on for that war, too.
I'm going to check your reference to a million European slaves from the Mediterranean and present day chattel slavery in Mauritania. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
You should. It will be the first time you checked anything.

http://thecnnfreedomproject.blogs.cn...st-stronghold/

http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/whtslav.htm
I'm going to check your reference to a million European slaves from the Mediterranean and present day chattel slavery in Mauritania. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Don't forget to check out the Turks while you're looking things up, BJ:

"In the devşirme, which connotes "blood tax" or "child collection", young Christian boys from the Balkans and Anatolia were taken from their homes and families, converted to Islam and enlisted into the most famous branch of the Kapıkulu, the Janissaries, special soldier classes of the Ottoman army, which became a decisive factor in the Ottoman invasions of Europe.

"As late as 1908, female slaves were still sold in the Ottoman Empire." (wiki)
  • BJerk
  • 01-14-2014, 02:25 PM
Don't forget to check out the Turks while you're looking things up, BJ:

"In the devşirme, which connotes "blood tax" or "child collection", young Christian boys from the Balkans and Anatolia were taken from their homes and families, converted to Islam and enlisted into the most famous branch of the Kapıkulu, the Janissaries, special soldier classes of the Ottoman army, which became a decisive factor in the Ottoman invasions of Europe.

"As late as 1908, female slaves were still sold in the Ottoman Empire." (wiki) Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Looks like you conservatives are on a hot streak. Hell, even IB gets one right today!
Looks like you conservatives are on a hot streak. Hell, even IB gets one right today! Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Slavery still alive in Sudan

March 7th, 2011
05:31 PM ET

CNN's David McKenzie travels to Bahr el Ghazal in Southern Sudan, where he speaks to former slaves who say thousands – perhaps tens of thousands - of Sudanese people are still held in bondage.

http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/20...live-in-sudan/

Ghana: Journalist goes undercover to expose traffickers

January 9th, 2014
11:47 AM ET

Police in Ghana storm a camp being used to keep children in slavery after one journalist spent weeks infiltrating the traffickers. In this video, CNN correspondent Vlad Duthiers meets the journalist and asks the minister responsible for protecting children what the government is doing to help.

http://thecnnfreedomproject.blogs.cn...e-traffickers/
Figures our OFFICIAL Dipshit of the Year would be an expert on slavery... Read his, snick, reviews!

What the fuck does this have to do with Omaha, Massa overseer suh.