ISO Gym Partner~I Miss Being A Spinner

Not since Karate Kid was in theaters. So it's been a while.

But I was in Tae Kwon Do back then and absolutely loved it. I'm a tom-boy. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
i ain't up for hittin no girl in the face.

to be honest i'm not too interested in getting whacked in the head either.
but other parts would be ok.

but if there's no fucking at the dojo we'll have to come up with a routine at your place.
get nice and sweaty and winded.
then get really sweaty and winded.

this is a new business model.
we all need to work out more, right?
There's a decent book called Fit or Fat that I ran into a few years ago that describes eating cycles based on mood. Originally Posted by niceguy4u2010
Proper amount of sleep can make a big difference in dieting. When you don't get enough sleep, your body craves more and will talk you into eating more than you need.
When I needed to get in better shape a few years ago and lose weight I never considered dieting.

Look at what you eat and drink, and how much. Some obvious problems will stick out. For me it was soft drinks and portion control.

I didn't eliminate soft drinks but started limiting the amount. With eating I learned to stop cleaning the plate and learned to eat less. Its not easy, but it is sustainable.

Also look into the spin classes at your gym. They are fucking legit. Just buy some padded shorts at Academy first….. $25 well spent before doing that class.

Good luck on reaching your goal. Its a great feeling
hi, just thought id tell you about a 6week class at cross fitness.. i believe its 250. but its three days a week.. im going to it starts jan 4
My biggest failure was dieting. I felt deprived of things I liked and ended up binge eating junk food. I still cut out a lot of things I want but I try to enjoy certain things while watching my calorie intake
hi, just thought id tell you about a 6week class at cross fitness.. i believe its 250. but its three days a week.. im going to it starts jan 4 Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
Where is cross fitness?
hi, just thought id tell you about a 6week class at cross fitness.. i believe its 250. but its three days a week.. im going to it starts jan 4 Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
Are you meaning Rossfit?
its cross fit in wesst little rock i believe off kanis by that kroger going toward the promanade
Lol so true Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Here's something to think about ladies - exercise, while great for your cardio-vascular system toning the muscles - is NOT good for losing weight! In fact, it's detrimental because it stimulates the appetite!

The best way to lose weight is to eat anything you want, so long as you limit your calorie intake to about 1200 a day. The weight will come off fast!

But that's the easy part. The hard part is KEEPING IT OFF. That means no more than 2,000 calories per day once you reached your weight goal.
Of course. YMMV, depending on your metabolism.

Just my two cents - and worth both pennies :-)

Good luck with the program - and Happy New Year!
So that means I can eat an entire pizza as long as it's not over 1200 calories and that's all I have all day? Because if you say yes then you are responsible for what happens in the next few minutes
i was gonna suggest 1200 calories of twinkies
1200 calories of pizza would be what, like 3 or 4 medium slices?
So that means I can eat an entire pizza as long as it's not over 1200 calories and that's all I have all day? Because if you say yes then you are responsible for what happens in the next few minutes Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Go for it, Kemosabie!! But no more for 24 hrs!!
Gallantnight, in nutritionist mode :-}
It's about 5-6 slices of a medium chicken & bacon pizza with hand tossed crust
Y'all are gonna ruin me lol. I'm tempted to eat 1200 calories of junk food