Squirting; Turn-On Or Turn-Off?

Well i would give a 'squirting 101" class but OldTimeBuddie said no more facts..........LOL
I am confused as hell. It is not piss, but comes from the same place as piss? Help me. Never had it happen and not sure what to think of it. Originally Posted by Nitwitboy
It does not come from the same place as piss, unless you believe that everything between a woman's legs is one place.

Urine comes from the urethra, which is just below the clit but above the vagina. "Squirt" comes from *within* the vagina. I'm sure we could probably get someone to give you a detailed lesson on female anatomy -- for a modest fee, of course.

ETA: yeah, Nurse, those were some facts. I don't always follow my own advice.
It is not pee but some men that have never seen it think that a lady is peeing on them. When i was In Nursing school they said that it is rare that women truly squirt, about 1% do but it sure feels good. It is like a flood for me..... Not urine , no smell and very sweet taste i am told Originally Posted by TheNurse
I just love being in that 1% ...

Sure it isn't everyones cup of tea, but if a person has not experienced that 1% I'd happlily put on a show for them! Many have been introduced to a "true squirter" through me....

I have been told the same thing - no smell, and very sweet!
It does not come from the same place as piss, unless you believe that everything between a woman's legs is one place.

Urine comes from the urethra, which is just below the clit but above the vagina. "Squirt" comes from *within* the vagina. I'm sure we could probably get someone to give you a detailed lesson on female anatomy -- for a modest fee, of course. Originally Posted by OldTimeBuddie
The urethra is lined by a thin membrane. In the lower part, near the outlet of the urinary passage, this membrane is pierced by large ducts, or lacunae, through which pituito-serous matter occasionally discharges in considerable quantities.

Between this very thin membrane and the fleshy fibres we have just described there is, along the whole duct of the urethra, a whitish membranous substance about one finger-breadth thick which completely surrounds the urethral canal... The substance could be called quite aptly the female 'prostatae' or 'corpus glandulosum', 'glandulous body'...The function of the 'prostatae' is to generate a pituito-serous juice which makes women more libidinous with its pungency and saltiness and lubricates their sexual parts in agreeable fashion during coitus.
[VII:81] The discharge from the female 'prostatae' causes as much pleasure as does that from the male 'prostatae'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation ... but google can be your friend to learn even more about this incrediable ediable squirting for a few females.

http://www.tantraattahoe.com/female-...jaculation.htm another good site to learn a little bit.
I love it. Vivian Knight has a special talent for squirting...
Showoff. I was trying to keep it simple for him.

And BTW, just because *I* don't take my advice doesn't mean *you* can ignore it. You're due a spanking, young lady...

The urethra is lined by a thin membrane. In the lower part, near the outlet of the urinary passage, this membrane is pierced by large ducts, or lacunae, through which pituito-serous matter occasionally discharges in considerable quantities.

Between this very thin membrane and the fleshy fibres we have just described there is, along the whole duct of the urethra, a whitish membranous substance about one finger-breadth thick which completely surrounds the urethral canal... The substance could be called quite aptly the female 'prostatae' or 'corpus glandulosum', 'glandulous body'...The function of the 'prostatae' is to generate a pituito-serous juice which makes women more libidinous with its pungency and saltiness and lubricates their sexual parts in agreeable fashion during coitus.
[VII:81] The discharge from the female 'prostatae' causes as much pleasure as does that from the male 'prostatae'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation ... but google can be your friend to learn even more about this incrediable ediable squirting for a few females.

http://www.tantraattahoe.com/female-...jaculation.htm another good site to learn a little bit. Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
Gotta Love it when EXECELLENT info is shared
Thanks for the info. I was wondering if it was the urethra. Guess not. If it is not the urethra, then it cannoy be piss. I suppose that puts that arguement to rest.
Cum comes out of your urethral opening but it is not piss. Squirt does not come out of the vagina, it comes out of the urethra but it is still squirt.
The fact of knowing that you have found the "button" that giev another pleasure is a turn on all within itself. What can I say - it goes both ways.
all this scientific, graphic description of how squirting works is sure making me horny........

I have never been with a woman who squirts. I need my squirter cherry popped, badly. I don't care what the fluid is, I need it all over me.
Cum comes out of your urethral opening but it is not piss. Squirt does not come out of the vagina, it comes out of the urethra but it is still squirt. Originally Posted by Dannie
It has been my understanding that the ducts described by da Nurse empty into the vagina, and not into the urethra. It has also been my (subjective) experience that things got wetter *inside* and not outside.

But it's not my plumbing so I do not presume to contradict someone with more, shall we say, firsthand experience.

Maybe we should get together for some hands-on training?
its funny how some people think when a woman squirts its piss.....well its not if u research it ,it will tell u its NOT URINE ,NOT CUM its a clear odorless liquid ....it tastes sweet......i squirt alot but if a client doest like it i can keep it from happening but clients ive had love it!
I have but one thing to say, to you sinners. Please join us,