I miss Private Connections

Does anyone know where is Piper Posh?
PC was the best, classy agency, classy and sexy ladies.
A blast from the past !
PC was the best, classy agency, classy and sexy ladies. Originally Posted by DallasDoc
(Cheb just sighs) So true.....
Somebody mentioned Kimberly Kisses...Oh my my....and one of my ATF's Sarah Jane...

All the good stuff seems to fall away. Gina did run that right and the ladies, imagine this, were ALWAYS ladies, at least as far as I was greeted and treated.

Add another *sigh*
I just have to comment about Private Connections. Could not agree more about the quality providers that worked for Gina. I think Casey Carlin had PC book for her for a while. It was great to hear two of the names from the past Kimberly Kisses and Violet Starr.

Will never forget having a session with Violet and after it was over watching her stand by the window nude facing west from Market Center Blvd while she would flash cars heading east. She was a very fun lady.
Only saw 2 with PC but both are spectacular.
Gia Stevens and Hailey Sinclair
Trailblazer. if you didn't know Gia is back as Myra. She has lost some weight but still gorgeous and still has the best bbbj ever. She does use both names in her ad.
I thought Piper was still around. Never met her but she has the exact look like I like.
Andi Lane and Barbie Carlise....Mmmnnn how yummy and how i miss those days!
I worked with Private Connections back in the day. They were always wonderful and super sweet.
I kind of liked TVI too.