How bad will bidens state of the union speech be?

BAAAHHAAAAAA

Biden the liar just said he reduced the debt by 1.7 TRILLION dollars. and claimed Trump raised the debt more than any president forgetting his president Obama raised it the same amount as Trump.

now the fucktard is letting republicans catcall him and he's actually dumb enough to try to "clap back".

this dufus is a disgrace. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
My friend.. He got triggered rattled bumfuzzled lol
mumblin and fumblin

This is embarrassing. Its like a failed hail mary !

Never seen a worse speech ever Originally Posted by winn dixie

wait till tomorrow when the leftist press machine crows about "Biden's FDR fireside chat moment" and hails it the greatest SOTU address ever!

bahahahahaaaaaaaaa
ahhh biden

when you defund police and lower the standards for police recruits.....

biden looked at the teleprompter at the ukraines ambassadors name and said fuck it I cant pronounce that
just said stand up snick
BAAAHHAAAAAA

Biden the liar just said he reduced the debt by 1.7 TRILLION dollars. and claimed Trump raised the debt more than any president forgetting his president Obama raised it the same amount as Trump.

now the fucktard is letting republicans catcall him and he's actually dumb enough to try to "clap back".

this dufus is a disgrace. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He mentions Trump. Only a true idiot throws a cheap shot at a past President.
ahhh biden

when you defund police and lower the standards for police recruits..... Originally Posted by winn dixie

you get 5 bros in Memphis who beat another bro to death. not exactly what BLM wants to discuss. but butthead Biden goes there. brilliant!

his horseshit about the border was comedy genius lying! now he cares about the border? 4 million illegals later?

brilliant!
using paul pelosi? snick WEAK!
coincidentally sitting by faux dr jill and bono
He is an absolute disgrace and a liar. PERIOD!
Great speech. Best one in 6 years.
FUCK!

That was bad!

Commentators just said biden got shaken at one point! lol

Worst sotu speech ever.

Now im worried. I got a stiffy over cumallah. Sinema looked hott in that yellow shoulder pad dress.
using paul pelosi? snick WEAK!
coincidentally sitting by faux dr jill and bono Originally Posted by winn dixie

yep that was Bono next to Paul, noticed that as they entered and sat down.

does Biden's speech writers know that dude turned out to be an illegal canadian leftist?

He is an absolute disgrace and a liar. PERIOD! Originally Posted by Cendell M

it's a great opportunity for Joey to sniff ugly women's hair.

bahaahahhahaaaaaa
Jesus Christ and the baby tebow

No way this speech can be spun anyway but worst ever! Instead the lsm are attacking the gop for the same things the the libs did to Trump.

Worst sotu speech ever
Best speech since Obama. Great kickoff for his run in 24. Poor right nuts will keep telling themselves it was bad. And his numbers will improve. Great job Biden.
I’ve listened to roughly 45 State of the Union speeches over my lifetime. This was by far the WORST speech I’ve ever heard. Now going to CNN and MSNBC to listen to them gush about how he sounded like Winston Churchill.

A post from twitter. twitty bird blowin up with the same sentiments!
Great speech. Best one in 6 years. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
More like great entertainment for patriotic Americans who realize that Biden is a total screw off.