TOYS! Question 4the GUYS:

QUESTION: DO YOU LIKE TOYS? IF YES, What turns you on the most? IF NO, Why not?

c'mon - DON'T be shy guys. I really appreciate some feedback here

xoxo
ItalianaPrincess Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Toy freak here, guilty as charged! I get my engine racing watching a lady tune hers...penetration and plenty of it with something big enough to look scary is how I like this to go, and no I don't feel intimdated by that. I had a GF once in the real world who liked Corona long necks among other things...
Like about everyone else here I love toys mixed in with my sex real world or Hobby style. Bring home toys and buy them off Adam and Eve all the time for the SO. Everything from her favorite silver bullet to the large life like ones are all a big turn on for me to see a woman get pleasure from.

And like the above poster I had a GF a long time ago who after reading about the Guns in Roses (could have been Motley Crue) groupie who took on a wine bottle backwards no less, tried one from the skinny end for me and liked it so much we used beer bottles or what ever bottles we could get our hands on as poor college kids many times afterwards. I guess those were the orginal glass didlos that sex shops charge so much money for now..lol

Nice post IP, brings back some very nice memories!
Tony G - "LEGO's"!!

Nubuzz - I like the way you think!! Answer: female AND male

TwistedSister - CORONA LONGNECKS??? WW...with the cap off I hope!

I like these responses!!
  • KYOT
  • 03-10-2011, 08:22 AM
I like toys, of course I like watching women enjoy themselves. I'll try most anything at least once. For men not experienced in use of toys (for him or her) its kind of intimidating to ask though. You don't wanna feel like an incompetent, so start with something easy.

My suggestion would be to leave a toy or 2 laying in sight where he can see it, if he asks about it, say "you want me to show you how I like to be played with". That puts the ball (or whatever it is) in his court, if he is not into it he can just say no. If he is shy about asking that gives him an easy way to say "well okay". Most men aren't going to admit to toy use unless they know you well or are very comfortable with their sexuality to begin with.
Dang Princess....Snowballs and toys!! My dream girl!
  • 03-10-2011, 03:00 PM
Bring on the toys. They defiantly spice things up and can add a whole new element to a session.
Nothing like getting a really good BBJ while a woman is using a toy on herself.
I'd feel intrigued but intimidated (or intimidated but intrigued, not sure which) because I've never been around toys and am not sure how they should be used. Do I watch? Do I help? Is it supposed to make that noise and give off smoke? Originally Posted by filbone
+
I agree, I am a prevert in my own mind, but in action I have not tried much, hell not sure my heart and this old body could handle much, but I'd sure like to try.
I guess I say in general slip it in the chit chat when we arrive to guage how that client may feel about it. Perhaps a small dildo used like a third person with out the worry some guys have about crossing swords.
I like toys, of course I like watching women enjoy themselves. I'll try most anything at least once. For men not experienced in use of toys (for him or her) its kind of intimidating to ask though. You don't wanna feel like an incompetent, so start with something easy.

My suggestion would be to leave a toy or 2 laying in sight where he can see it, if he asks about it, say "you want me to show you how I like to be played with". That puts the ball (or whatever it is) in his court, if he is not into it he can just say no. If he is shy about asking that gives him an easy way to say "well okay". Most men aren't going to admit to toy use unless they know you well or are very comfortable with their sexuality to begin with. Originally Posted by KYOT
OK I admit I replied to the first one with out reading all the posts. I like this idea perhaps even say something like I am so glad you got here the real thing feels so much better wheather it is true or not, or ask if he wants to try something a little or a lot freaky ... I would
I think toys are great, had an SO who loved them, mostly for her was very fun to participate. It was a turn on for me to help her get off any way I could. Damn I miss her.
Can't imagine why toys would be a problem. Only speaking for myself you understand, not "most guys".
can you spell DP?
toys can come in handy.
What about a toy in her booty while you are penetrating the kitty? ...MMMMMmmmm and Yes, you guessed correct! [/B]

HAPPY HUMP DAY EVERYONE!

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess;109
[B
Funny you mention this, I'm thinking more along the line of a toy in the kitty and me penetrating the booty.
Just saying.
I've used toys before with Girlfriends butt, its' been quiet a while. Guess I'm due for a refresher course.
The bigger the better, the wider the wetter, lol Women and ther toys, in this world to me there is nothing better.. any guy turned off or jelouse needs to get a pump, or some extenze. Not speaking for anybody but me, but just the thought of a beautiful tan, sweaty, dark hair, bid breasted, long legs, and a toy, doing work in front of me like that!!! No matter how big of a toy, you would have to seriously like guys not to enjoy that.. Itialian Princess.. "(will you marry me) lololol. Stick with the toys.. 95% of us love watching them used by there owner..lol
Funny you mention this, I'm thinking more along the line of a toy in the kitty and me penetrating the booty.
Just saying.
I've used toys before with Girlfriends butt, its' been quiet a while. Guess I'm due for a refresher course. Originally Posted by Donnie Brasco
That part in red is open to interpretation...
You know how sometimes things like this end up in rl...? So last night out of the blue there's a text from a former atf. She's a really hot Latina from Seattle, twenty years younger and we haven't seen each other in a year. A few messages later and she's "Can we play with your toys? U always have the best toys!" Kid you not, exact words. An hour of sexting later and we're on for tonight. I'm dyin' for this...