2014 "to do" list

My list of ladies to meet this year is currently three deep. Yes I'm slowing way down. And I mean meet, I don't know what will happen if anything after that.

And guys, Raquel should always be near the top of any list. She is gorgeous, skilled, and most importantly giving with a huge heart. I actually saw her give away a huge sum to help.a friend in need knowing she would likely never be repaid. She is one of the special ones out there.
I don't think it is any more childish than all the other lists we have here.

C'mon, it is human nature to rank things, make lists, make comparisons. In the end it is just like any other industry-- the consumers comparison shop
This is so childish! ! Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
The lady is right, this is childish. If you want to post stuff like this, probably do it in the men section. Are you trying to curry favor with the females on your list or piss off the ones that are not on the list.
Ive just started here in the DFW Met ... Looking forward to being on someones list♥
I don't think the list is childish per se..... I think most of us would agree that we have a list of providers we plan to see in the near future. I know I do.... I personally appreciate when someone posts something like this because I then look through their list to see if I should amend mine.
My list of ladies to meet this year is currently three deep. Yes I'm slowing way down. And I mean meet, I don't know what will happen if anything after that. Originally Posted by pfmtony

I hope to meet ya this year pfmtony, and I mean that
Thank you for this list. I think you saved some individuals some research time. I wish this site had the ability to create favorites of individuals you'd like to see, like. P411.
like grace said, it's no more "childish" than any other list created and posted in co-ed or anywhere. guys can learn about someone they hadnt thought of and women can say "thank you."

but, kinda like macbeth said, to reduce the probability of drama or ruffled feathers, i suggest posting these kinds of list in private.
I hope to meet ya this year pfmtony, and I mean that Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
You are one of my 3 to meet and one of the others has posted in this thread too. I'm sad we didnt meet last year but I also really appreciate your honesty on not feeling well. We shall meet probably before may 1st.
like grace said, it's no more "childish" than any other list created and posted in co-ed or anywhere. guys can learn about someone they hadnt thought of and women can say "thank you."

but, kinda like macbeth said, to reduce the probability of drama or ruffled feathers, i suggest posting these kinds of list in private. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Honestly I'd love to meet just about every woman on every list ever posted in coed. The reality is that time, work, and other responsibilities just make it almost impossible.

The hobbiest in Dallas is a very lucky guy. I've met so many wonderful women. Thanks to all of them.

The ladies on my list typically know who they are. I usually send them a warning pm with my p411 info so they can prescreen me. And I always offer a coffee or lunch icebreaker to them. Not many take it, but some do. And it sure is nice to be seeing them a 2nd time before getting to the fun stuff. I'm actually shy about that stuff.
And your statement is not CHILDISH?....Let the dude have some fun, shit!! The last time I checked this was a discussion forum. This may not be the type of threAD I might write, but I like it. Stallion has some great ladies on his list, he's proud of it, he shared it, you shared your opinion DTB and I happen to disagree with you. Your statement was childish and thank you for allowing me to make that 'childish' statement!!

Some providers may not ever get the entire picture that sometimes dudes scratch ladies off their lists based on the attitudes in their posts (and I get it, sometimes ladies do to)...God damn how ungrateful this above statement is to me that someone has you on his to see list and instead of the first thing out of your mouth being, "Thank you, I appreciate being on your list", it's negativity.

My Mom used to say, "Sometimes beauty and intelligence are trumped by a bad heart."

The Passionate ManSlut - Gatekeeper for The Truth and creator of childish statements.
Thank you for this list. I think you saved some individuals some research time. I wish this site had the ability to create favorites of individuals you'd like to see, like. P411. Originally Posted by Doug4343
Doug...I use the contacts feature in User CP for that. Might work for you.
Thathottnurse and sweet.treat69 you are tops on my list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea, you're a cute ass chick, BUT your attitude kinda sucks and your mouth seems to move waaaay too much. When I picture you typing I see a chick rolling her neck and shit. Chill the fuck out.

You could take a lesson from the successful providers on this thread (and others as well). The successful ladies know how to keep the fantasy going even online.
You are one of my 3 to meet and one of the others has posted in this thread too. I'm sad we didnt meet last year but I also really appreciate your honesty on not feeling well. We shall meet probably before may 1st. Originally Posted by pfmtony
I think I know the other on your list....