Lets start a new Booty thread! 2024 let's represent!

Damn ladies... yall all hitting on one of my weakspot.. a nice booty
Damn ladies... yall all hitting on one of my weakspot.. a nice booty Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Love It

• hrlee
  • 02-09-2024, 03:13 PM
petitefunlady visual me giving you a standing ovation. I need to see that pose up close and personal. Outstanding!
Ninva, you look incredible!!
Keeping in line with this thread topic, most all ladies look good if they can kill it in a pair of yoga pants/leggings, and not all of them do, believe me!
Ninva, you look incredible!! Originally Posted by corona
Thanks!
Very, very nice, Ninva!
New to the site and city, been in the Industry for some years!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_1629.JPG (202.1 KB, 524 views)
The VIEW though !!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg Polish_20240104_011558064.jpg (837.5 KB, 489 views)
The VIEW though !!! Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll
Now, I'm not one to give in to the whole upselling which is the entire menu, but this woman right here? I would do bad things for. And great things to. She needs to find me on seeking so we can set something alternative up.

Jesus Christ I want to taste every bit of this girl and I do not know why. I'm constantly looking at her twitter thinking she needs new reviews and a mid 30's beard to cover in wetness (hi) lmao. aroooooooooga!

Note to self: Make sure there's room in my inbox in case she ever decides to message me.......

Side note for everybody: My ex's ass has always been my profile pic and likely will never change so there's an ass of someone who might as well have been considered a provider with the shit she took from me lmao
  • R.M.
  • 02-25-2024, 01:56 PM
wink
Attached Images File Type: jpg Point Blur_Feb012023_120045.jpg (710.3 KB, 434 views)
Now, I'm not one to give in to the whole upselling which is the entire menu, but this woman right here? I would do bad things for. And great things to. She needs to find me on seeking so we can set something alternative up.

Jesus Christ I want to taste every bit of this girl and I do not know why. I'm constantly looking at her twitter thinking she needs new reviews and a mid 30's beard to cover in wetness (hi) lmao. aroooooooooga!

Note to self: Make sure there's room in my inbox in case she ever decides to message me.......

Side note for everybody: My ex's ass has always been my profile pic and likely will never change so there's an ass of someone who might as well have been considered a provider with the shit she took from me lmao Originally Posted by NuruGuru

Who's upselling? Tell me you don't understand a menu, without telling me you cant comprehend a menu!!! Lol

So you think someone is up-selling because you think nuru and island adventures, classified as add-ons, should be included in regular sessions lol?!?

That's like going to Dairy Queen and saying you think that the sundae should include 6 flavors of ice-cream PLUS 10 other toppings for the same price as a regular plain vanilla soft serve cone.
And if not, then they're obviously up-selling.....because noone should ever have to pay extra, for EXTRAS or add-ons in your world right?!

I can't believe I'm being publicly insulted, and clearly misquoted, because NuruGuru can't handle my outlay and thinks all businesses must follow his mindset because if they don't, somehow they're unfair and practice bad business?!..

*And to think this all occured because I posted a picture relating to the thread topic.....
Funny how almost everytime I post on this site, I'm literally ridiculed, and it's always by men I've NEVER met or refuse to see.

Tsk Tsk
I bet all the homosexual, & misogynistic men here really appreciate yalls efforts on driving all the women away from this site, so yall can have this all to yourselves

Yall should really think about renaming this site SausageFest2.0 or perhaps CocksRUs seeing how DICKS is already taken and trademarked...

So tell me, NuruGuru, how much nuru gel does it takes for a session?
What other supplies are needed?
How many times can those items be re-used, if at all?
Or must they be purchased new everytime?

Tell me what stores sell nuru gel right now, name 5....?
How much does it cost to supply enough gel for one session?

Tell me what are the long-term effects to the backdoor area after repeated activities for women?

These activities are usually considered special and a luxury. Not something you're usually putting milage on daily. Luxury isn't meant to be experienced by everyone nor is it meant to be repeatedly divulged in, thats what makes taking a trip to the islands, though Taboo, so special and desirous.

So if you can't afford it, move on, and either save up or shut up because publicly whining about something you can't afford whilst insulting others who can and those who set the pricing, isn't attractive in the least.

But yeah let's cater to your ideals instead of being practical, and business minded.

I'm definitely not interested in ever meeting someone who publicly tries to backhandedly compliment and insult me, and my business practices, in the same breathe. Sorry not sorry.

Not agreeing with and not being able to handle someones outlay, doesn't give you the right to try to publicly ridicule them and try to half-heartedly disguise it as a compliment.

Also, please educate yourself on the terminology and differences pertaining to the words "add-on" and upselling. Knowledge is power. The more you know