How early can you make it? Ladies, this might really help you with business!!!

Early is good for me Im up at 8 all the time sometimes 7:30 need to know at least a day if before 8.
Shoot this school year I can do appt as early as 6am on wed and Thurs.
I'm an early riser, as early as 5, and I don't mind taking an appointment as a replacement for my workout...
Thanks for the thoughtful thread, Ms. Whispers.

I, too enjoy playtime first thing in the morning. I prefer to schedule them the night before, but most of the time, I don't mind waking up to an early morning phonecall wanting a romp. If I feel like sleeping in on a particular day, I'll simply turn my phone off the night before, so you needn't worry about disturbing me. It's best to give me a couple of hours to get it all together, though.
Thanks for the thoughtful thread, Ms. Whispers.

I, too enjoy playtime first thing in the morning. I prefer to schedule them the night before, but most of the time, I don't mind waking up to an early morning phonecall wanting a romp. If I feel like sleeping in on a particular day, I'll simply turn my phone off the night before, so you needn't worry about disturbing me. It's best to give me a couple of hours to get it all together, though. Originally Posted by SweetMelody
Well, well, well.... let's wait for the cold winter to set.... we can have an early date, in front of the fireplace, sipping mimosas & strawberries with whipped cream for breakfast.... one piece of clothing off after each sip & strawberry... what we do with the whipped cream is up to our imagination sweetie....

mmmmmm... can't wait for the cold winter mornings!
For ladies tempted to offer that as a "special arrangement" -- I understand the temptation, to attract more business, but it may not be a great idea. Back in the day, I found it rather convenient to occasionally detour on my way to work and see someone at 7 am. But there were some ladies who would have to push back the time a bit. Or who were ready at 7 am but weren't really "morning people." It was still good, but they were not at the top of their game. (Although there is a certain je ne sais quoi when a lady leaves her door unlocked and tells you to just come in, crawl into bed, and wake her up . . . ) Generally, if it took a special effort to be available at an hour I suggested, it might have been better to decline. You may think we can't tell, but I usually could.

On the other hand, with a lady who really was an early morning person, it was a great way to start the day.
  • Sami
  • 08-27-2013, 04:59 PM
I have always been a early riser 6am without alarm clock. I love to play in the morning with notice of the evening before. I have seen the early morning boners as early as 5am. Nothing like starting your day banging and a little
I enjoy early morning appointments if the nite before I am given a heads up so I am up and ready. I have seen guys as early as 6am.
Great topic! I don't mind doing a 6am appointment, but let me know the day before, if not I won't wake up for it. When I do early morning appts I usually take a nap afterwards then up for the day when I want lol. I can wake up running usually, and it doesn't bother me.
This is why I LOVE overnights. Don't have to worry about getting up and driving early anywhere.

Go to bed with a gal and wake her up at 3am with some DATY, then a nice long, lazy no-rush boink. Then snuggle in until morning for another round followed by my home made breakfast.
I do not mind meeting as early as 4:30 or 5 as long as I know the night before. I am up normally early for my real world job, so an early morning romp is always fun!!!
Julie really is a morning girl..... And that's all I have to say about that.
I start work at 6am so finding someone to play at 4:30am is almost impossible.
Dang I bet your pm box shorted out on that one! Sounds like a great time!!

This is why I LOVE overnights. Don't have to worry about getting up and driving early anywhere.

Go to bed with a gal and wake her up at 3am with some DATY, then a nice long, lazy no-rush boink. Then snuggle in until morning for another round followed by my home made breakfast. Originally Posted by Hercules
  • L.A.
  • 08-28-2013, 05:47 AM
8 or 9 AM on weekends is perfect for me. I rarely can sleep past about 6am. I can get out, do my thing, and get back before anyone even knows I was missing. There have been a few oversleeping incidents (with the provider...not me) with the early weekend appointments but that's just the way it goes and one of the small risks I have to take.