Favorite Position?

OOOH, 69 all the time!!!!!!!!YUMMY!!!!!!!!!
standing doggie Originally Posted by Rogue_Gent
Is that like near a fire hydrant??
cowgirl with stirrups
As usual, once a month. Every so often, I can do twice.
I once had a girlfriend that had a set of bicycle handlebars mounted to the head board that she held onto as she straddled my face. That was 30 years ago and still holds as one of my all time favorite memories. I wonder where she is now.
69, doggie and upside down bj!
Oh good lord a new avatar..... welcome back!!!
Oh good lord a new avatar..... welcome back!!! Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Thanks love.
i prefer missionary with my hips cocked up a little bit for deeper penetration!
i prefer missionary with my hips cocked up a little bit for deeper penetration! Originally Posted by seductivesarah
She said cocked up.....hee hee hee...heh heh hee
At my age I'm just happy to be in a "position" to get some ! Originally Posted by Abe Normal
So funny Abe. Love it!
I once had a girlfriend that had a set of bicycle handlebars mounted to the head board that she held onto as she straddled my face. That was 30 years ago and still holds as one of my all time favorite memories. I wonder where she is now. Originally Posted by nightrider1960
Dating Lance Armstrong..???
69, doggie and upside down bj! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
How about an upside down 69, Naomi? I'm standing up, arms wrapped around your hips, etc, etc...?

+1 on what Abe said, any position that involves me gettin' some is good. As long as I can taste it, I'm good...

BTW, love your new avatar pic, Naomi... <slurp>
How about an upside down 69, Naomi? I'm standing up, arms wrapped around your hips, etc, etc...?

+1 on what Abe said, any position that involves me gettin' some is good. As long as I can taste it, I'm good...

BTW, love your new avatar pic, Naomi... <slurp> Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
LOL You're too much. Thanks babe!
upside down bj! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
i prefer missionary with my hips cocked up a little bit for deeper penetration! Originally Posted by seductivesarah

Deposit slip to the Spank Bank filled, and deposited......

JaD