F~Y~I~ Who cares?

Horrible attitude. Hope she comes back with a nice one. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
She'd be the first...
She'd be the first... Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Well it can happen. People can change sir
first time for everything....
Private,
Hey guys, how you doing on that point debit card?
is Sabrina's ban going to last 3 or 4 days like the last breach of letting someone use their laptop?

and if bans were given for threADs, all the providers who have already commented on this thread would have be banned long ago.
Her ban is and will be appropriate for the offence....

PPE
well my ban was like 2 weeks... ya it sucks.. but you deal with it, even if you are in the wrong or not. eccie is for our safety... and honestly it has helped me become wiser and maybe even a little more appreciative of this site. sabrina, you did not take this matter the right way and im sorry you had this happen.. but shit happens. i would tell you that your business wont hurt if you have a good regular fan base, but seems to me you might have lost them due to your careless posts and comments ;( i wish you the best.

thats one more to ad to the eccie jail lol life in prison? hope not.. keep your head up
one more thing... look on the bright side. at least you didnt have a well educated lawyer who has been around +100 years fighting for you to get banned and ruin ur rep. but then again, seems to me you didnt need it. you might have done that one on ur own. once again i hope you end up "on top" when this all ends
this thread was hilarious....
one more thing... look on the bright side. at least you didnt have a well educated lawyer who has been around +100 years fighting for you to get banned and ruin ur rep. <snip> Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
Glad to see you've moved on instead of letting the drama eat away at you.
i forget about whatever anyone is talking about. just a thought
Well it can happen. People can change sir Originally Posted by Tara Evans
i forget about whatever anyone is talking about. just a thought Originally Posted by petiteassman
Youre the best
you can quote me on this!

Banned girls are better
i forget about whatever anyone is talking about. just a thought Originally Posted by petiteassman
NONE ARE SO BLIND, AS THOSE WHO REFUSE TO SEE,
PPE. AND OTHER SAB REJECTORS. rub some dirt on it get back in the game
And yes I am yelling on purpose.
at least you didnt have a well educated lawyer who has been around +100 years fighting for you to get banned and ruin ur rep.

+100 yrs, that cracked me up, sorry.