Strange How Some GoodcProviders Won't Continue To Do Business With Certain Good Clients

If you have had this issue multiple times, it's time to start looking in the mirror.

Sort of like a girl I knew who was divorced 3 times before she turned 35. She always blamed the guys but at some point she needed to look in the mirror and figure out why she was so difficult to live with. She was mean but had no clue.
You come across as kind of cocky and jaded, I'd be willing to bet my bottom dollar that is why she would rather see someone else. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Maybe YOU thought you were a good client but you weren't HER kind of good client. Why does there have to be something wrong with her because she won't see you again? There are several people I wouldn't see again although they were 'good' clients. They just weren't for me. If you sit in my place and talk shit about your wife, and are completely disrespectful, you probably won't be seeing me again. I can't tell you why, that's just irks me! I have no problem listening to marital problems if they so choose, but the second it becomes a wife bashing, I'm completely turned off.
Yeah I may be going out on a limb here, but...

maybe she just wasn't as into you as you thought?
Maybe YOU thought you were a good client but you weren't HER kind of good client. Why does there have to be something wrong with her because she won't see you again? There are several people I wouldn't see again although they were 'good' clients. They just weren't for me. If you sit in my place and talk shit about your wife, and are completely disrespectful, you probably won't be seeing me again. I can't tell you why, that's just irks me! I have no problem listening to marital problems if they so choose, but the second it becomes a wife bashing, I'm completely turned off. Originally Posted by LittleMiss
So how do you feel about taint and taint tickling?
So how do you feel about taint and taint tickling? Originally Posted by pyramider
Bring It! I love SomeECards! LOL